Forum: Advice / Guys Only PG-13

Guys Only PG-13
dancebelt & testicles
By bbb Comments: 4, member since Tue Nov 23, 2010
On Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:27 PM
Locked by Chaconne (182529) on 2010-11-24 20:05:48 This was locked for a very good reason...your question was answered. Don't start the thread anew.

I'm going to try asking this question again so please don't fight about it and get it blocked like last time!!!
My dance belt (Capezio padded 5930) is a good fit for me (medium - size 32 waist) not too tight but tight enough for firm support. When I put it on I have my testicles and penis pulled up front and pointing up as is the norm and it feels and looks okay. But I notice after wearing it after a while my testicles seem to settle down lower in the dancebelt and one or both of them get pushed inside my body and it really bugs me. It's hard to just ignore it - it's annoying!
Any other guys have this problem, or know how to prevent this and keep your balls up high and apart? Is there a technique, or something to do with the dancebelt?

2 Replies to dancebelt & testicles

re: dancebelt & testicles
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 PM
You're not allowed to re-post threads just because you don't like the way they turn out. Anyway, I already answered your question in the other thread.
re: dancebelt & testicles
By bbb Comments: 4, member since Tue Nov 23, 2010
On Wed Nov 24, 2010 01:08 PM
Panic,
I thank you for your advice and appreciate your help, but basically you said there was nothing I could do about it. I am hoping that someone else may have other solutions because when it happens it's hard to ignore it and focus on my performance. If you've ever felt it you'll know what I mean.

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed