Compudance Software...Are they still open for business??
By studio2007
On 12/14/2010 11:33:36
Long story short, I had a computer crash and had to install my Compudance software on a new computer. My password is no longer valid for some reason and I have tried calling Compudance several times with no return call. I have also sent a service email and a regular email (which was returned due to their inbox being full). I am pretty much sick to my stomach with thinking about having to start all over after 5 years of use. Does anyone know what is going on??
re: Compudance Software...Are they still open for business??
By cmdc
On 12/14/2010 12:10:53
I used them in the past, and they had HORRIBLE customer service. It was an older man who was sour and grumpy and would get really pissed off and mad at me for calling anytime I had a question. I wouldn't be surprised if they went out of business and didn't tell anyone. Good luck. I currently use Jackrabbit with success, and know others like Studio Director as well.
By studio2007
On 12/14/2010 20:05:52
I haven't had any problems up to this point, but I'm really stressing. Does someone have any info??
By kbdance
On 12/15/2010 16:31:04
I'm pretty sure the grumpy guy sold it about a year or so ago. The new owners promised all sorts of stuff, including online registration by August. (that never happened) I guess this summer was the last time I corresponded with any of them. I will pray that all my back ups keep me safe (luckily I married a computer guy so he's been able to save me a few times from CompuDance craziness) and start looking for something else for the next round of registration. Good luck! I hope it all works out.
By kbdance
On 12/15/2010 18:30:01
Hi again, I sent you a PM with a thought/suggestion. Let me know how it turns out.
By studio2007
On 12/15/2010 19:44:42
Problem is FINALLY solved. Thanks for the suggestions! I even resorted to emailing the old owner. Something worked because they finally responded and it was a one key fix...go figure. Anyway, thanks and Happy Holidays!

© 2022 - dancer.pro -- 08/12/2022 08:37:52