Forum: Irish / Irish - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: New Rules for Posting on DDN "For Sale" Forums
By manymacs Comments: 13, member since Mon Apr 23, 2012
On Sun May 13, 2012 09:54 AM
Thank you for these guidelin. I'm new at all of this, so these details are very helpful!
By mcmoose Comments: 52, member since Thu Aug 09, 2012
On Sun Aug 19, 2012 09:10 PM
I think I understand the intent behind the "New Member" restrictions, but think there must be another way. I'm new to Dance.Net. Didn't even realize what was here. Requiring 20 posts before posting a picture ad, and requiring a picture in an ad is more frustrating than it needs to be. It seems that there should be another method to ensure the ads aren't posted by bots that doesn't make me feel like a crazy stalker-poster just to get my dress ads online.
By angelam72 Comments: 8, member since Mon Jul 02, 2012
On Sat Sep 01, 2012 07:12 AM
Yes I agree I don't really understand why you have to post twenty comments before being able to sell a dress or create a new post! What are the reasons behind this?
By zhigui Comments: 26, member since Fri Jun 25, 2010
On Sun Sep 02, 2012 05:22 AM
I also want to post a photo of a dress for sale, but cannot since I have only commented 6 times, but have been a member of the site for over a year. If I could repost this response 13 times can I post a picture?
By Irishgal76 Comments: 3, member since Sat Apr 27, 2013
On Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:25 PM
Hi there,
i am tyring to post an ad for a dress for sale, I dont see it anywhere. I wanted to edit the ad as forgot to put price up lol, any advice appreciated
By zhigui Comments: 26, member since Fri Jun 25, 2010
On Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:03 PM
I also think that the twenty comments criteria is a bit much.....Why so many?
By kimmierosePremium member Comments: 66, member since Sun Jan 15, 2012
On Mon Apr 29, 2013 09:57 PM
I just had the same problem. I PD $9.95 to have it featured at the top for 30 days, it dropped after 5. I've emailed twice with no response. I'm very frustrated over this.
Kimmierose
By CaitlinD Comments: 1, member since Fri May 30, 2014
On Sat Jun 07, 2014 03:55 PM
This was very helpful, especially as a newcomer!
By Ceilimom2 Comments: 53, member since Fri Oct 28, 2011
On Tue Jun 10, 2014 03:51 PM
I have a question. I wanted to lower the price of a dress I am selling. It said above that I cannot re-post until it falls off page 10, but I can add a comment with the updated price. When I tried to do that, I got this error message:

"ERROR: Sorry, this topic is too old to add a new reply. Please post a new topic.
Days since the last reply is 68. If a thread has no new replies after 60 days, then no more replies will be accepted for that thread. This keeps old and out of date threads from resurfacing."

I'm not sure what to do because I was not allowed to post the dress as a new topic (page 8 not 10) Any suggestions? Thank you!
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch