Forum: General / Success Stories

Success Stories
I Got A 207 on my PSATs!!!!!
By Dancer517member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 319, member since Sun Jul 29, 2007
On Thu Dec 16, 2010 06:01 PM

So I should sound really excited about the fact that I got a 207 on my PSAT and I beat 98% of college bound juniors in the country who took the test. But I'm kinda sad that even though I broke 200 (last year I got a 199 and was incredibly frustrated), I probably won't even get a scholarship, or get recognized in any way, shape, or form. I'm one of the top students in my school but I'm like the dumb one of the top so my best friends got 215 and 223 and I'm just like oh hey, 207...means nothing...

Trying to be excited but can't =( So I figured I'd post this in success stories because someone would say something to boost my self esteem a bit?

1 Replies to I Got A 207 on my PSATs!!!!!

re: I Got A 207 on my PSATs!!!!!
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7177, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Thu Dec 16, 2010 06:09 PM
why does being the lowest scoring of all your extremely high scoring friends means that you won't get a scholarship to college? Are you all competing for the same scholarship? Colleges look at much more then test scores and grades. You would really be surprised with hw the admission process works. Its totally possible that you could get scholarships to schools that your higher scoring friends get rejected from. You did a great job and will have opportunities to go very far in life so be happy about it!

ReplySendWatch