Forum: Arts / Humor PG-13

Humor PG-13
Whenever I go on this website, I end up laughing hysterically. Sooo funny! (karma: 1)
By Ladanse Comments: 330, member since Mon Jan 11, 2010
On Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 AM

damnyouautocorrect.com

Title says it all.

24 Replies to Whenever I go on this website, I end up laughing hysterically. Sooo funny!

re: Whenever I go on this website, I end up laughing hysterically. Sooo funny!
By dancerchick012member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 536, member since Thu Apr 22, 2004
On Thu Dec 23, 2010 03:07 AM
Oh lordy I discovered this site yesterday thanks to another DDN-er and I literally spent like a good twenty minutes with tears streaming down my face from laughing. Best site ever.
By Helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6305, member since Tue Dec 03, 2002
On Thu Dec 23, 2010 03:15 AM
God I needed that, though now I wont get any work done.

Helen
By RAID_Babemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5215, member since Thu Feb 18, 2010
On Thu Dec 23, 2010 03:24 AM
Hahah, I'm trying not to laugh too loud. This is epic!
By Heartmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15032, member since Thu Feb 14, 2002
On Thu Dec 23, 2010 03:35 AM
This entire site = why I have a Blackberry with ACTUAL KEYS and no Autocorrect. In the dark ages I never used T9, either.

But thank you for this - it actual made me laugh, which I desperately needed!
By lundsay_lindzmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3760, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Thu Dec 23, 2010 05:15 AM
Oh I'm in tears
That is hilarious
Thanks for sharing :D

I Hate auto-correct so I took mine off immediately, there are even some facebook status' due to auto-correct lol
By Amyliamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4405, member since Fri Apr 11, 2003
On Thu Dec 23, 2010 08:10 AM
One of my friends facebooked a link to this yesterday and I spent like an hour just cracking up going back pages and pages.

Comment #9378497 deleted
Removed by Chaconne (182529) on 2010-12-23 14:28:58 Truly Funny, but we do not permit the posting of "F-bombs" and since it is from another site, I can't edit it out.

On Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:16 AM
Amylia wrote:

One of my friends facebooked a link to this yesterday and I spent like an hour just cracking up going back pages and pages.

I know same. I got to like page 50 and it was like almost 1 o'clock or something and I was still in bed in my pajamas!! :/
By Orionmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2706, member since Sun Feb 24, 2008
On Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:24 AM
Ha! I posted that exact same one on my Tumblr last week. Epic. I love that website.

Autocorrect hates me sometimes, but if I turn it off, I become completely incoherent.

I think the most memorable one I had was when I was trying to say "yep". My friend was very confused when I informed him that "trombone, I'll be there in a few minutes." Uhh...?
By kaymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1474, member since Sat Aug 11, 2007
On Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 AM
Oh goodness these are so funny!! I'm on page 20 now. :D
By fayeex Comments: 2286, member since Thu Mar 04, 2010
On Fri Dec 24, 2010 03:20 PM
Great haha! love it x
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Fri Dec 24, 2010 05:42 PM
This is neither wheat nor rye nor rice nor millet.
By shannon13 Comments: 717, member since Thu Dec 01, 2005
On Fri Dec 24, 2010 08:25 PM
I woke up my entire family last night at 2 am while reading this. I tried so hard to contain my laughter so I wouldn't wake them but I was not even remotely successful! I was forgiven after reading a few to my sister and mom.
On Sat Dec 25, 2010 02:39 AM
Orion wrote:

Ha! I posted that exact same one on my Tumblr last week. Epic. I love that website.

Autocorrect hates me sometimes, but if I turn it off, I become completely incoherent.

I think the most memorable one I had was when I was trying to say "yep". My friend was very confused when I informed him that "trombone, I'll be there in a few minutes." Uhh...?

I actually discovered the site from your Tumblr post :)

That one is my favourite, as well as one that had multiple autocorrect mistakes, and then at the end it was randomly 'eggs' (I can't be bothered to find it, its probably on page 50 or something :P) I swear to god I have never laughed so hard in a long time!!
By Amyliamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4405, member since Fri Apr 11, 2003
On Sat Dec 25, 2010 07:43 AM
One of my friends has an issue with hers where every time she tries to write "here", it autochanges it to "heterosexual". So she's constantly meeting up with people telling them she is heterosexual instead of here.
By rehxmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 256, member since Tue Jul 24, 2007
On Sat Dec 25, 2010 03:15 PM
LOVE this. My roommate and I spend a good 30 min laughing at this site a couple weeks ago.

Just the other day I texted my boyfriend that I had frostbite on my feet and he responded with, "OMG BABE why didn't you tell me you had prostate?!"

Too funny! I told him to reread his text and I really wanted to submit it to the website!
By DancePrincess827member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 6352, member since Mon Mar 10, 2003
On Sun Jan 30, 2011 01:28 PM
Another similar and great one is fyouautocorrect.com
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4130, member since Mon Mar 08, 2010
On Sun Jan 30, 2011 01:51 PM
omg too funny! I am literally about to wet myself
By TuniePremium member Comments: 1995, member since Mon Aug 08, 2005
On Mon Jan 31, 2011 08:17 PM
Is it just me or does this seem deliberate? Some of the "corrections" are not even close to what the original word should have been. Seems like whoever programmed this decided to have some fun and make random words into dirty words.
By primaballerine Comments: 201, member since Thu Apr 09, 2009
On Fri Feb 04, 2011 05:40 PM
I just about wet myself.
That could have gotten ugly real fast! LOL! Great post!
By CaitDestinymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2541, member since Fri Dec 21, 2007
On Fri Feb 04, 2011 09:04 PM
Tunie wrote:

Is it just me or does this seem deliberate? Some of the "corrections" are not even close to what the original word should have been. Seems like whoever programmed this decided to have some fun and make random words into dirty words.

While some might be real, all the others that seem pretty far fetch are false. I tested this and tried it on mine. Typing the exact same thing, and my auto-correct never even changed it. So, I don't know. I do believe half of them are false, but funny.
By Danser_Pour_Vie Comments: 33, member since Wed Oct 06, 2010
On Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 PM
Also check out
F You Autocorrect and Iphowned
By Angelinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10300, member since Mon May 06, 2002
On Sat Feb 26, 2011 04:23 PM
Edited by Angelina (27695) on 2011-02-26 17:32:40
Is it just me or does this seem deliberate? Some of the "corrections" are not even close to what the original word should have been. Seems like whoever programmed this decided to have some fun and make random words into dirty words

Someone sent this round at work the other day, and I thought it was funny, but also thought that some probably weren't real. However, my phone (HTC) has come up with some pretty crazy auto corrections in the past because I haven't really been paying attention properly to what I'm writing...

EDIT: Ok, so I didn't get the website at work, just one of the posts. I seriously just spent half an hour reading through those and could barely breathe for laughing. My favourite one was the one about "smurf control" (I'm still laughing about it now!).
By JennyEspa Comments: 1, member since Tue Mar 08, 2011
On Tue Mar 08, 2011 09:06 PM
Yes, the Smurf Control was classic!!

ReplySendWatch