Forum: General / Modern / Praise/Liturgical

Praise/Liturgical
CHRISTIAN Contemporary/Modern Music for Class
By KBDance09 Comments: 15, member since Mon Aug 31, 2009
On Tue Jan 04, 2011 08:30 AM

Hi all!

I am helping to get started a Dance Ministries at my church and I am starting to teach classes on a regular basis now. I would like to find some music that is new and inspiring, both with lyrics and without to use in my Intermediate Contemporary Ballet class.

Any suggestions????

4 Replies to CHRISTIAN Contemporary/Modern Music for Class

re: CHRISTIAN Contemporary/Modern Music for Class
By heartzjoymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 703, member since Fri Aug 20, 2004
On Mon Jan 10, 2011 06:06 AM
I like Jennifer Knapp, Bethany Dillon, and Jonathan Butler's music for class. I also like instrumentals and download songs that are African drumming just for warmup.
By Rachel_n Comments: 103, member since Thu May 27, 2010
On Sun Feb 06, 2011 09:03 PM
Britt Nicole, Kari Jobe, Francesca Battistelli
By imadancer2member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2400, member since Wed Nov 30, 2005
On Mon Feb 07, 2011 01:26 AM
Relient K is really all I know, but I thought I would throw it out there...I'm not much of a Christian music person. But they have some really beautiful "soft" songs (since they're more of a pop/rock band)
By Godismypointe Comments: 44, member since Sun Feb 04, 2007
On Sat Feb 26, 2011 09:03 PM
Phil Wickham!! He's great. And Kari Jobe, like Rachel_n said. Umm Hillsong is pretty good too. I like Sanctus Real and Thousand Foot Krutch, just to listen to, but I'm sure you could get some good songs for class by them. :)

ReplySendWatch