Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Used Pointe Shoes Needed
By Love2Dance7
On Thu Jan 06, 2011 09:26 AM

I am looking for a pair of used pink pointe shoes to fit a street shoe size of 7.5. These are to be used in a school play, not for dancing, so it is OK if they are well broken in. I am in the US.

9 Replies to Used Pointe Shoes Needed

re: Used Pointe Shoes Needed
By slnicholas
On Wed Feb 02, 2011 05:25 PM
I have a pir of capezio pavlova's which are too small for me (8.5 street shoe) and are unbroken but i could break them in for you.
By alliekat4
On Mon Apr 04, 2011 08:36 AM
Hi, I have a few pairs of freed classics and mirella pointe shoes that are used. I wear a size 7.5 too.
By Laurusan
On Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 AM
I was about to post a similar post on here, and I still may. I'm as well looking for used/new pointe shoes for a photography project, and would like to get as many as possible. Size, color, and use doesn't matter, they just need to be pointe shoes! If you'd be willing to donate your no longer in use shoes to me, I'd be incredibly greatful!
By Serendipity42Premium member
On Wed Apr 06, 2011 04:20 AM
I have quite a few I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of. I can't quite bring myself to throw them away. The only issue is how do we go about doing this in terms of where you are, etc.?

Are you a full member who can PM information?
S.
By Laurusan
On Wed Apr 06, 2011 09:25 PM
Sadly since I havn't been too active on here, my account is not yet a full member. If it's allowed, I can give you my personal email address though.
By Serendipity42Premium member
On Thu Apr 07, 2011 03:59 AM
I wouldn't put it on here - not your real one. Create one in hotmail or gmail or something and use that instead. That's a bit safer.
By Laurusan
On Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 PM
fluteforever17@yahoo.com
I use that one for my random Yahoo flute forums, and this is the first time I've ever gone into the actual email account, to find over 2000 messages. Haha.
By balletboy12
On Thu Apr 14, 2011 09:56 AM
hey im jeff im in ballet looking for some one that can help me find some chep pointe shoes. i dont have alot of money as im 15yo
i live with my dad and he DOES not know i am secretly taken ballet classes in school
i wear a size 11.5 in mens i also need cheap leather split sloe ballet slippers dont care if there pink can some one please help me???
By balletboy12
On Thu Apr 14, 2011 02:19 PM
jeffdaniel001@yahoo.com if u can help me in ballet slippers or pointe

leotards

ReplySendWatch