Forum: Advice / Secrets PG-13

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Smoking weed...
By leap2livemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 02:11 PM
In my opinion, if you want to do it and you have a legit place to do it with no parents around, then go for it. Just don't be stupid about it: Don't carry the weed around with you, don't drive high, and wait to go home till you've come down.

And stock up on Cheetos.
By TheStoryTellermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 02:48 PM
I agree with leap2live.

As long as you're responsible about it, and don't do anything stupid, go ahead and have fun with it.

My munchy food of choice is Doritos. Stock up on something that you really love when you're not baked, cause chances are when you're stoned you're gonna be like "OMG! I HAVE_______"
By reel_faerie85member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 02:51 PM
In my opinion weed is nowhere near as dangerous as a lot of other drugs that are on the market. Some people will say it is safe even compared to alcohol and tobacco.

There is no such thing as a totally safe drug - illegal or otherwise.

If you are set on smoking weed consider the following:
Where
When
Who with.
What not to do (driving etc)
Addiction
Further health problems
Social problems
Your future if you are caught.

I don't know where you are (US?) but here in the UK although illegal its pretty normal to see people in pubs and clubs smoking weed. (Well where I live anyway)
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Jan 12, 2011 03:05 PM
ok. do it, have fun, DON'T GET CAUGHT. I'm sure you can figure out a way to not get caught on a ski trip.
By AnnaLauren1
On Tue Jan 18, 2011 03:15 AM
I would only do it in the privacy of my home. It is just to risky for me, personally. But to each his own. The consequences of getting caught SUCK, though. Trust me. I know from experience.
By boleyngrrl
On Tue Jan 18, 2011 02:35 PM
I think you just have to weigh the risks. If they outweigh the benefits, don't do it. If they're about even, it's a moral question, I guess. Personally, I don't think I'd ever do it, because the risks way outweigh the benefits. It might be fun to get high, I honestly don't know because I've never tried. I've heard it's scary, but fun, from the kids in my Fitness and Wellness class last semester (we had some weird conversations in that class...). If you have asthma, I don't think smoking is a great idea.

But, it all comes down to you. If you aren't going to make it a habit that will eventually take over your life, I see no reason besides the illegality to stop you. If you are an avid athlete, you might not want to pollute your body (yeah I know dancers do, my friends do, but then again, a lot of dancers choose not to). It really comes down to morals and personal preference.

If you do decide to get high, PLEASE do it as responsibly as possible. No driving! You might want to overnight at whatever house you're at just to be safe. And make sure what you're smoking/eating/whatever-ing is actually marijuana, and not some killer mix that's going to leave you drooling with your heart at a near dead stop. Please. I've heard/seen what those mixes can do, and it ain't pretty.

Or, you could wait and go to Holland, which was actually a good suggestion if you can afford it. Just sayin'. Good luck with whatever you choose, and please make safe choices, no matter what you do.

Oh, and because I'm a member of my school's Teen Institute (teens against drugs), I feel obliged to say don't get high. However, it's your choice.
On Fri Jan 21, 2011 05:59 AM
There are risks YES, but smoking weed is not the big deal some people make it out too be. If you are careful, it is really not that bad for you.

That being said, I used to be VERY against it, and find it strange that I went from that to smoking it everyday. Hmmm.

Anyways...I'm not saying there aren't issues with it and no problems can occur...but I've been smoking pot almost every single day since May, (stopped for like 2 weeks max in that time) and do not find that it has affected my life at all in a negative way...other than it being expensive. Honestly that is really the only factor. Honestly, weed makes me more motivated!
On Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:20 AM
Well, smoking has very disadvantage as it is very harmful and its smoke is very irritating. I prefer vape pods instead of cigarettes. Voopoo Drag S vape pods are very impressive and this Vape pod system for salt nic or regular base eliquid. I am great fan of it.
By Monara
On Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:30 AM
What forms of CBD do you consider to be the most effective ones? I have a prescription, and I'm looking for something that is convenient to carry around for when I need to go outside for long periods of time. As far as I'm aware, there are even CBD gummies.
By Encheyd
On Sat Jul 31, 2021 02:21 PM
I have some experience using CBD oil, and it's a real option for treating stress. You need to make sure you don't use black market oil that's been tampered with or cut down, because only Best CBD products will help you reduce your stress levels effectively. If you don't know a good store, use Aifory for all your CBD oil needs. That's my favorite shop, so they will treat you well.
On Fri Aug 06, 2021 04:07 AM
Hey! I guarantee you this website in the UK blessedcbd.co.uk . . . is the best! You can go and see for yourself, because they have all the laboratory reports and they also talk about the process of creating a cbd product. Everything is transparent and, most importantly, efficiently and efficiently!
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch