Forum: For Sale

Lot of7 Tap DVD"S Warm up, Choreography, exercises, ALl LEVELS!
By dancerasa
On Sun Jan 16, 2011 03:29 PM

I have a bunch of DVD's, that I am not longer using or have memorized all material from :) They are from numerous places, Broadway Dance Center, Bob Rizzo, and some directly from teachers.

I am including, Tap Dance Extreme, with Mark goodman. This is mainly JUST an exercise DVD with some AWESOME material for advanced levels. Great rhythm and skill stuff in there. It is Bob Rizzo produced I believe.

There is also Hi NRG tap with Gregg Russel, which is a little bit of a warm up and exercises, and then three pretty cool routines. Bob Rizzo Produced.

There are also three DVD's From Shea Sullivan, who teaches at BDC in NYC. Shes amazing. I have her Warm up DVD, her turns tricks are more, and then a theatre tap routines DVD. They are three separate routines. good for all levels.

I also have a DVD from Chris Erk, who also taught at BDC. This is actually really good for beginner to slow intermediate classes for cleaning those beginner feet up!

The last is a BDC video from Jared Grimes, called tap tap boom. It is also a little warm up then three routines, his style is awesome for advanced dancers. really challenging.

There you go. 7 Dvd's, all awesome material, and if you have bought any of these before, you know how expensive they are. I am asking $80 for all 7. Plus $6 for shipping. Pretty reasonable :)

PM me for more details :)

ReplySendWatch