Poll: Advice / Guys Only PG-13

Does your girlfriend flush her tampons? (karma: 6)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Sat Jan 22, 2011 02:35 PM

OK, when Corinna and I moved in together like 20 years ago, she didn't flush her tampons. Her parents have a temperamental septic system, so she didn't flush anything except poop and TP. But once we moved in together, I had to put a stop to it for 2 main reasons. 1) She used to wrap her used tampons in like half a roll of toilet paper. We spent more money on her toilet paper wrapping than we did on her actual tampons. And 2) That's freaking bio-waste! If I crapped in a paper bag and threw it in the bathroom garbage can, I assume everyone would find that completely inappropriate. But for some reason, menstrual blood and cooter juice on a used tampon is ok. I beg to differ! Plus, if the garbage doesn't get changed every day, those tampons start to rot. They stink, and they attract flies.

Ladies, if the box says your tampons are flushable, then FLUSH THE DAMN THINGS! This is YOUR curse - not ours. It's bad enough we have to deal with your PMS - we shouldn't have to deal with your disgusting nelly jelly. And for the record, if anyone puts a used tampon in my bathroom garbage can, I'm totally going to your house and taking a dump in yours. Fair warning.

3 Replies to Does your girlfriend flush her tampons?

re: Does your girlfriend flush her tampons?
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 AM
Diva cups are frickin disgusting. Completely unsanitary! If your girlfriend uses a diva cup, she probably has dried menstrual blood underneath her fingernails! That's gross! Think about that the next time she touches your face.

Oh and PS, diva cups also cause hemorrhoids.
On Wed Oct 19, 2011 02:30 PM
The girls' thread just got dug up so I'm digging this one up too. Flush your damn tampons, ladies.
On Fri Dec 07, 2012 07:31 AM
shameless bump

ReplySendWatch