Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - General

What do you wear to Jazz class?
By PurpleDragon
On Mon Jan 31, 2011 04:05 PM

What do you wear to your jazz lessons?

To my elementary lessons i wear the jazz pants and top we have to wear, but to open jazz ( where we just stretch and practice moves. There isnt a exam for this class. ) i wear black leggings and a top, sometimes it a t-shirt, singlet or tank top.

5 Replies to What do you wear to Jazz class?

re: What do you wear to Jazz class?
By kicklinequeenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 01, 2011 03:46 PM
I usually just wear booty shorts and a tank top or cropped shirt with a sports bra. Occasionally, I wear tan tights or black stirrup tights, depending on my mood. And sometimes, I even go leotard with tan tights. All just a matter of my preference that day
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 PM
I had a jazz class last year but not this year. Anyway, I wore black jazz tights/leggings bottoms. In other words, fitted, tapered bottoms, generally not fashionable-flared (I'm old-fashioned). Either full length or calf length. And I wore a tank or cami type top over an athletic bra. Plus some sort of cardigan or shirt briefly for warm-up. My bottoms were all black. My tops were generally black, white or grey. The class was hard-working but not formal in dancewear; so I could have worn other colors or styles. But I tend to be conservative.
By pointeprincessSDmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Feb 02, 2011 01:38 PM
I wear tan convertible tights, a black leotard (usually with funky straps) and black booty shorts. On my feet: tan gore boot jazz shoes.
By primaballerine
On Fri Feb 04, 2011 08:23 PM
Booty shorts, or Jazz pants, or even sometimes yoga pants..
Bra Tops, Leotards, T-shirts, tanks,

Whatever I'm in the mood for!
Just make sure it all matches(:
By spencer_30
On Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 PM
booty shorts, sports bra and a baggy top is my prefrence, but I have ballet every day and most of the time its before all my other classes so i end up wearing ballet stuff underneath a pair of shorts or lululemon pants cause im usually too lazy to change lol.

ReplySendWatch