Priority For Sale

Forum: Arts / Diaries

Page:
Page 7 of 101 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
re: pictures of me en>fr fr>en
By Luthmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1605, member since Wed Sep 21, 2005
On Thu Jul 28, 2011 03:01 PM
LOL I dont wanna know what the postage costs will be if you would send swedish stones with the mail :P Im glad you had such a great time, you really deserved it! And all the fruit....gosh Im so jealous! Please save some jam for when I come to visit you in April! I LOVE your home made jam!
By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10635, member since Wed Mar 05, 2003
On Thu Jul 28, 2011 03:39 PM
text about my sweden trip is on the previous page

1-3: the dead apple-tree
4-5: I feed them on the ferry with my bread
6: little spider in grass
7: funny bug
8: a tiny lake
9- 10: swedish nature
By Kathymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10635, member since Wed Mar 05, 2003
On Thu Jul 28, 2011 03:46 PM

1-4: butterflys
5: my three caterpillars
6: and all three started their metamorphis
7: and the result! The first two where born on the way home (one died though as it decided to be born a day too early! It wasn´t ready yet! The third, the one I photographed here, was born today.
8: one is still closed, the other empty
9: oldtimer passing our house
10: wild flowers
On Thu Jul 28, 2011 03:51 PM
Edited by Kathy (58629) on 2011-07-28 15:53:13

1-3: at the lake
4: one of the rare better sunsets, but I wasn´t at the lake, instead in the forrest
5: sunset at the lake, trying out new angle. On the right is the big stone from which I took photos previous years, but no ladder anymore to climb on it...
6-8: sunset at the lake
9: mushrooms!
10: cooking wild strawberry jam (that is NOT everything I cooked, just a small amount)

And dear Luth, I think you haven´t read properly. ;) I said I FINISHED picking up wild strawberrys and raspberrys. That means I picked SO MANY that I could cook jam for the next 2 years! So much about "please save something"... I will NEVER be able to eat them before April.... MAYBE I can finish them until April 2013 if I´m fast...
By Luthmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1605, member since Wed Sep 21, 2005
On Fri Jul 29, 2011 04:38 AM
Well dont worry, I can always help you finish it then ;) :P
Your pictures are gorgeous! I love swedish nature
On Fri Jul 29, 2011 07:06 AM
The package I was gonna send you next month just got bigger....*whistles*
On Fri Jul 29, 2011 08:07 AM
Oh dear! You shouldn´t buy and buy and buy and buy for us! We love you without presents as well! Keep your money for yourself you cute thing! ;)
On Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 AM
Kathy wrote:

Oh dear! You shouldn´t buy and buy and buy and buy for us! We love you without presents as well! Keep your money for yourself you cute thing! ;)

It was not expensive at all and I know you really really like it, I already told u on FB but you havent responded there yet ;)
On Fri Jul 29, 2011 06:14 PM
Edited by Kathy (58629) on 2011-07-29 18:25:39
Edited by Kathy (58629) on 2011-07-29 18:27:42
I bought an ice-cream machine and will return it to store tomorrow again. :( It´s not working properly. With looots of work I was able to create a decent ice-cream, but the machine itself didn´t help at all. I had to do everything by hand... :?

Weather is AWFUL. Today it´s raining all day, tomorrow it´s going to do the same, yesterday it was raining a lot. What the hell?!?! In sweden I had summer! It was no extrely hot summer and sometimes a little rain as well, but it was FAR away from THAT. It was clearly possible to call it summer and I could bath in the lake a lot. Here I wouldn´t do so... (there is a lake not far in which I could bath, but ewww, not with this weather)

My neighbour cleaned my rats. We made a deal: I clean the walls of her bathroom (= removing scale) and she cleans my rats. I think I got the better part. :D She thinks the same, so it was fine. Afterwards she cleaned my balcony as well! That was not part of the deal, she just did it, because she was in the mood. Cool. :D
Now only my plants are missing... they´re still at my parents house. I only have my big tomato (which carries very well by the way, I ate LOOOTS of tomatos the day I came home and the day after and the next ones are allready turning red).

I also cooked the first raspberry jelly today from the juice. I made 4 normal sized glasses and one tiny one. I still have muuuuch more juice. I now used about 1/4 of all my juice.

Such a sad story:
news.ph.msn.com . . .

The Globe/Rose theatre used for Anonymous was gifted to Shakespeare Company Berlin. It was their dream to have a rebuild of the real Globe and with this one they where so close to their dream! And then it crashed because they couldn´t find a place for it. Filmstudio Babelsberg was nice to them and allowed them to keep the theatre longer on their area, but now it MUST go. And the Shakespeare Company can´t afford to remove it and they have problems to find someone who buys it...
End of the story (not written in the article as the article is too old): Emmerich himself wants to help now. He took the gift back and he wants to use the theatre now, as promotion for Anonymous. I hope at least this will come true.
It´s so sad. It would´ve been so wonderful to see the theatre back as as REAL THEATRE. I also can´t really understand Filmstudio Babelsberg. Why didn´t they put it into their movieparc? The movieparc could clearly need a new and amazing attraction and this one would be a giant WHOA thing. I have been in this theatre so often, I´ve seen it so often. It is really impressive! It would be amazing in a movieparc....

this allready says how impressive it is:

The set, which seats 700 people, is still at the 99-year-old Babelsberg Studios outside Berlin, where Fritz Lang made the classic "Metropolis".

Wolf called the Globe Theatre "one of the most ambitious sets we ever built at the studios," which frequently host major Hollywood productions.

re: pictures of me (karma: 1)  en>fr fr>en
On Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 PM
Spend way too much money today... I ordered House Mouse stamps. They are so darn cute! It was so incredible difficult to choose... I allready bought sets to get them cheaper, but there where still way more then I could afford...

1: can´t really decide my fave out of those. The leaves are pure fun, the cheese-gifts perfect for designing gift cards and oh the other ones...
2: Santa Mouse! And a chocolatre heart...
3: The chocolate dip amuses me, that one was a big must-have
4: the one with the heart is so cute...
5: Muffin!!
6: hihi, garlic smells...
7: the tail-hearts....

I got two new flowers for my balcony. :) It´s still looking so empty as most of my flowers are still missing and others did not survive the time without me (I knew they wouldn´t survive, but it´s still empty...). Tomorrow I get my flowers back luckily.
On Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 AM
I have my balcony flowers back! I´d still love more though. :D

We borrowed a beamer. Yesterday we allready watched 2012 in big size. That is fun!! Today we might watch Planet Earth.

Now that I paid for all the stamps I ordered, I´m back in stupid reality which tells me: I hate online shopping. There is more stuff avaible of course (I would´ve not been able to buy all those stamps in normal stores. I know only ONE store in Berlin who sells House Mouse and they have no sets which are cheaper.), but I prefer to have my stuff IMMEDIATLY after paying...
For some stamps I have to wait almost a month as the online store owner is on vacation. :?
On Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:10 PM
I was in Zoo today, even though I wasn´t really in the mood to go and even though I knew before it would be over-crowded (vacation times AND a sunny day is a bad combination).
I knew I would regret it in a few days if I wouldn´t go, so I went. Tomorrow I have a small extra job, so tomorrow is ruled out for Zoo and afterwards weather is supposed to become bad. Again.
July was the coldest and most rainy july since 10 years in Germany.... I´m so glad I spend three weeks of july in sweden. There it wasn´t the best summer, but it was SUMMER and not rainy autumn like in Germany...
So I was a bit in Zoo, not long though. But long enough to see sleeping Polarbears, Devi sniffing around in her area, the lionkids which are allready quite big, seal feeding and some other animals.

I´m also not really in the mood for extra work tomorrow, but it will be some nice money for my pocket, so I go. They booked me together with my bike, so I will drive back home with it instead of using train.

Got the first package with House Mouse stamps today. Quite surprising, I did not expect any of the stores to ship THAT fast. So first 3 sets are here and I love them. 7 more sets to go. 4 of them will come late though (shopowner on vacation).
On Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 AM
Maybe some of the other stamps will come sooner than you expected also :D
On Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 AM
No. Because from tomorrow on it would be expected shipping time. And today nothing came.
Two stores left, one on vacation. It´s impossible they ship before vacation is over. So one package should be here either this week or beginning of next week and the second one end of august.
On Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 AM
Kathy wrote:

No. Because from tomorrow on it would be expected shipping time. And today nothing came.
Two stores left, one on vacation. It´s impossible they ship before vacation is over. So one package should be here either this week or beginning of next week and the second one end of august.
\

Too bad =( But I know what its like to have no patience and want your stuff immediatly ;) I will ship the big package in 2 weeks btw :)
On Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 PM
Just got the message that my package will be send away tomorrow. So within one-two working days it should be here (depending if they send it away more in the evening or in the morning).
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 08:29 AM
I´m so glad I decided to do the extra job! It was such easy money.... the whole thing took 5 hours and 40 minutes only. And we got AWESOME food. When I first saw it I was sure it´s the food for Crew, but no, it was for us extras! We got cereals, fruitsalad, lots of different kind of bread (even bread with salmon, I don´t really like salmon, but yeah... stuff like that you usually find on crew food only, not extra food) - and all that on REAL dishes! Not plastic or paper, nooo REAL DISHES.
To top it all my first part of the job was to sit in a cafe and relax (haha, that´s easy!). Because it would look stupid if I had nothing to drink I could order something for myself, whatever I wanted, without paying for it. Hehe. Only sad that the hot chocolate I ordered wasn´t so great. I never finished it.

Today I bought some new flowers. Some obviously never really recovered from the dryness they had to suffer during the first week I was away. During that week my neighbour who was supoosed to care for them was sick and missed watering them in time. I do not blame her for that, it´s not her fault she got sick (specially as she got the sickness from me!), but it looked stupid on balcony and so I replaced some of the flowers. Now it looks great again. :) Many blossoms are still closed, but in a few days I should have an ocean of flowers. :)
By the way, as I mention sickness: I´m still a bit busy with the sickness I got before leaving to sweden! It´s now a month and a week!! I´m still coughing sometimes, not often, but sometimes. What an annoying thing!

Today my neighbours parents come. A day earlier then expected, and they stay a day longer then expected. Poor her. She´s not really happy about that... Hopefully she´ll have at least a bit good weather during that time, they travel to the sea. Weather report looks BAD, but maybe...
On Fri Aug 05, 2011 08:51 AM
Interesting. Lately it isn´t raining anymore. It´s RAINING. Seriously, the last few times it started to rain it was ALWAYS like a real big shower. Forget that cute dripping rain, emptying buckets over the city is better! So if you´re outside you´re completly wet, including underwear, within SECONDS.

Got my second House Mouse package today. :) Last one will ask for a bit patience now.
On Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 AM
New trailer:

www.heyuguys.co.uk . . .

And besides to this it´s worth it to visit the official website of Anonymous. It has many photos now and you hear music while browsing it, I´m guessing the soundtrack.
anonymous-movie.com

One more month until official world premiere... (in Toronto) and 3 more month until I can see it.. *sighs* such a long time...

Right now I´m waiting for my neighbour to come home, so we can go to restaurant. I´m bored and starting to be hungry...
On Sun Aug 07, 2011 08:31 AM
I´m in love with the beamer that I borrowed. It´s awesome to watch movies big size! until now I watched 2012 and a few nature documentations. Too bad, my computer refuses to play "Planet Earth" which I borrowed from my parents. So I won´t be able to watch this one...
1: I´m watching Deep Blue. I love those scary looking deep sea creatures!!!

next to that I´m creating cards with my new stamps.

2: SMALL part of my crative chaos. You see the toaster that I need when I use the embossing powder, you see a bucket with water to clean the stamps, you see a part of my new stamps, glue, pens, cards, scissors...
3: the first two finished cards
On Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 AM
awwe the cards are sooo cute with the ratties!!! <3 really pretty! That first photo freaks me out a bit ;) I dont like those scary deep sea animals as you know :P
On Sun Aug 14, 2011 02:02 PM
I was mushroom picking yesterday with my parents. Usually it´s not so easy to find the same mushrooms like in sweden here in Germany. Too many people who want them too. But this year is a mushroom year. Wet and warm. We choosed a place where almost no one lives and found lots. So now I had pizza with them and a pasta sauce with them. A little bit is even still left over. :)

Besides to that I´m not really in the mood for ANYTHING. Not a single schoolday yet and I´m allready annoyed of it.

I hate hate hate HATE that summer is allready coming to an end. I could live much better with it, if it had been a good summer. But summer in sweden was okay, and summer in germany afterwards was BAD. So overall it was a mixture of medium and bad, not very satisfying. I hate that the nature allready looks so much like autumn.
I hope it will be at least a golden autumn, so I can go to winter with a bit better feeling.
By Fayetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2836, member since Fri Jun 09, 2006
On Mon Aug 15, 2011 04:29 AM
^Yes! Isn't it mean that we didn't have a real summer this year? Here in the south it was so warm/hot in spring, and then this happened. This is not summer! This feels much more like monsoon or something. I noticed the first brown leaves yesterday, and got really sad, too. Let's hope for that golden autmun, yes?

Greetings from the south to Berlin!
On Mon Aug 15, 2011 05:02 AM
Edited by Kathy (58629) on 2011-08-15 05:07:44

Greetings back! ;)

What also annoys me is that last year was a bad summer too! There we had ONE month of summer (june was extremly hot) and then - that was it.... and yeah, this year: awesome spring and then - that was it... sounds familiar somehow...

I could really live with coming autumn, if... but that if doesn´t exist. grrr.

Tomorrow is my first schoolday. Blah. Many people ask me if I´m excited and happy. No, I´m not. Why should I? It´s much nicer to do what I want all day. It´s much nicer to do those extra jobs. Almost no time for that anymore (only weekends and holidays). And my beloved zoo/Aquarium visits are also much more uncomfortable in the future, as I can only use weekends and holidays for that (or extremly short visits directly after school). So I´m forced to go exactly when everyone goes and it´s overcrowded. Gah. So why should I be happy about that? The ONLY good thing is when that stupid schooling is over. But that will only be in three years. Because then I can earn more money.

I realised I haven´t posted new trailer for Wunderkinder yet. (I think so at least?) It even includes a scene that I also shooted, but you can´t see me there. But on the photo of that scene you can see me (I´m the one on the right, seen from the back.)

Wunderkinder seems to be a very good movie. It was shown on Film Festival in Jerusalem allready and won prizes!!

www.youtube.com . . .

I know the trailer is in german, but it´s worth looking at anyways and if only for the music by true Wunderkind Elin Kolev

i doubt I´ll really be visible in the movie, I had only one shooting day for it on whcih only two VERY tiny scenes where shot, but I´ll still watch it as it appears to be very very good.
On Wed Aug 17, 2011 01:45 PM
Thank you stupid world for starting with summer now that I have school and no time to enjoy it anymore.

New Trailer for Anonymous:
www.youtube.com . . .

First schooldays where allready quite annoying. The full week we´re supposed to work on one projcet in groups. The project itself won´t have any influence on our marks later. The reason to do it is... is... uhm... ugh... yeah, just because. And I HATE HATE HATE HAAAAATEEE group works. We worked all day on that stupid thing and spend maaanyyy hours and if I had done it all alone I would have finished it a long time ago allready. GAH.
I wish normal schooldays would have started allready and not that stupid project thing that just makes no sense...
Page:
Page 7 of 101 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ReplySendWatch