Back after 8 years!
By ShinHao
On 02/08/2011 07:11:15
Wow, I can't believe how fast time has flown by! It's about 8 years now since my last post. A lot has happened since...an accident happened and my left knee got very badly injured. Was told that I had to give up and basically stopped dancing and post all together. Went back to school to train up in something completely different. Eight year down the line and in my 30s...I plucked up the courage to ask my Dr, if I could do a ballet class and I got the "OK". I've attend 3 classes now...and boy is it mentally soul destroying!! My flexibility is gone, my body and mind can't seem to work in unison, I've put on weight, legs aren't as strong but you know what...when I entered that studio, it's like I never left ballet. Until the class started and the struggle began. Inspite, of all this I still love it. It's nice when the instructor said you have amazing technique. Here's to my next class! And hopefully a few more posting again. It's good to be back lads!
re: Back after 8 years!
By luv2plie
On 02/11/2011 22:45:11
Welcome back to Dance.net and to the ballet world! Take it easy and have fun! Keep on dancing Kev

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/21/2022 06:05:48