Forum: Advice / Guys Only PG-13

Guys Only PG-13
Unibutts?
By PianoMan92 Comments: 1, member since Sat Feb 12, 2011
On Sat Feb 12, 2011 08:07 PM

I've been wearing jazz pants in ballet class for the first half of the year, and I decided to finally buy some real tights. Problem is, I bought some and put them on, and I have the biggest unibutt I've ever seen. Nothing seems to make it disappear in these tights, they just don't "slide up there". I've tried pulling them up as far as I can up my chest to even trying to gather all the stretch from my legs and use the slightly extra material to try and tuck it in. Nothing works. Any advice to help?

Additional info: They're capezio MT11 black tights. I bought the XXL size because I'm just about 6' (maybe just a little bit under), and the XL size just seemed to be too tight around my legs, and at the very end of it's stretching point (like, they almost seemed see through when I bent my leg in attitude fully)

2 Replies to Unibutts?

re: Unibutts?
By luv2plie Comments: 1904, member since Wed Jul 16, 2003
On Sun Feb 13, 2011 08:53 PM
Maybe they are too large for you. Maybe a XL would work out better. I hope you are also wearing a dane belt with your tights.

Keep on dancing

Kev
re: Unibutts?
By Doctor_Dancebelt Comments: 51, member since Sun Apr 25, 2010
On Tue Feb 15, 2011 07:38 AM
From "Doctor Dancebelt's Guide":
It is counter-intuitive, but if you are between two sizes in tights, always opt for the LARGER size. Extra material gives more material to wrap around the elastic belt, insuring there is enough to pull the tights up into your butt crack to avoid the unibutt effect. Tighter tights are also more see-thru.

dancebelt.info

ReplySendWatch