Priority Teaching Jobs

Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys

Girls & Guys
does he like me?? opinions please! en>fr fr>en
By LiveLoveDance5 Comments: 204, member since Fri Jan 30, 2009
On Sun Feb 13, 2011 09:59 PM

ok so there's this boy I've been friends with since kindergarten (we're seniors in high school now). when we were younger, we were best friends and would have playdates all the time. when we got to high school (it's a junior-senior high school, grades 7-12), we didn't have any classes together so we never really saw each other or talked. this year, we had a class together and free periods together as well. whenever we have free periods together, he always wants me to sit next to him or he moves his chair righ next to mine (like touching me). he'll tease me and give me his seat sometimes and say hi whenever he sees me. the other day, my hands were cold so he held my hand under the table we were sitting at in the cafeteria, but we held hands for an hour. he touches me a lot in a cute playful way too. I want your opinions: does he like me?? it's driving me crazy! thanks so much!

3 Replies to does he like me?? opinions please!

re: does he like me?? opinions please! en>fr fr>en
By Louisemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 17106, member since Thu Jun 06, 2002
On Mon Feb 14, 2011 04:40 AM
ASK HIM.

How are we supposed to know? We don't know you, let alone him.

ASK HIM.
By AlwaysOnStagePremium member Comments: 7308, member since Sun Apr 18, 2004
On Mon Feb 14, 2011 05:33 AM
Our opinion means nothing, and his opinion means everything. If you REALLY want to know, then figure out a way to get the information from him. The only thing we know is that it is possible he does and it is equally possible he does not.
By Lauretta Comments: 1044, member since Wed Dec 01, 2004
On Mon Feb 14, 2011 06:50 AM
Well he doesn't dislike you, that's one thing we can say. But whether he wants a romantic relationship with you? Unless anyone here is psychic then you're not going to receive any answers. Best we can say is that you seem to be quite close as friends but whether he wants to take that further is for you to decide. Have you seen each other outside school lately? If not then maybe you could suggest you see a movie together and see what the response is. If you try and increase the time you spend together then I think you'll probably get your answer.

ReplySendWatch