Priority Dresses & Costumes

Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys

Girls & Guys
Should I text him? en>fr fr>en
By Ladanse Comments: 328, member since Mon Jan 11, 2010
On Fri Feb 18, 2011 06:51 PM

So on Valentines Day I sent the guy I liked a rose. His friends and my friends knew it was from me and eventually he found out. Yesterday, he asked me out, obviously I said yes. (:

He's never had a girlfriend before and I've never had a boyfriend before, and he's quite shy. We gave each other our numbers and I said that maybe we could go out on a date next Friday night.

Anyway, is it too soon to text him? I want to but I don't want to be too clingy and too full on! What should I say if I do?

Thanks xx

4 Replies to Should I text him?

re: Should I text him? en>fr fr>en
By MuffinHeadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5168, member since Thu Jun 10, 2004
On Fri Feb 18, 2011 07:12 PM
He asked you out as in... 'on a date', or as in 'you're his girlfriend'?

Either way... no, it's not too soon to text him.

I'm just confused.
On Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:09 PM
as in 'i'm his girlfriend' I technically was the one who suggested we go on a date next Friday (:
By Trout Comments: 892, member since Mon Nov 08, 2010
On Sat Feb 19, 2011 08:11 AM
Why not call him and make plans? You're going to have to speak with him eventually, why not start now? I don't think it's too soon. Making plans for next week is a lot different than texting nonstop and wanting to hang out every minute of the day.
On Sat Feb 19, 2011 03:41 PM
Well I texted him and we had a nice conversation (: as for wanting to hang out everyday, he does go to my school so i'll see him there. I think it'll be good to get to know him more there before we do the full-blown date (:

Thanks guys for the advice <3 xx

ReplySendWatch