Forum: General / Contests

Contests
Design my blog banner
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8458, member since Tue Sep 02, 2003
On Mon Mar 07, 2011 08:31 AM
Locked by Krystal (73000) on 2011-03-13 18:58:25 nevermind...found someone else to do it since no response here.

My blog is currently under construction and I need help designing the banner for it. Since I have a crappy netbook it's hard to make a decent one and using Picnik doesn't cut it.

Rules:
* My blog is called The Purple Swallow so it needs to say that somewhere on there.
* Needs to be purple, mainly. Other colors can be white and shades of gray.
* Has to have a swallow on it somewhere.
* I would like for it to look vintage-y, so flowers and cursive writing and whatever else to make it look like that would be great.
* The size doesn't really matter, but I don't want it to be really small. If you make it too big I can always resize it so just try not to make it really small.

Winner will receive one karma for their entry.

You can enter more than once.

Contest ends Friday, March 25th. I may extend depending on how many entries there are ... I don't know how much traffic this board gets.

:)

(And please, try your best everyone. If it's done on Paint I probably won't use it.)

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed