Forum: Advice / Stretching Photos - Misc

Stretching Photos - Misc
Stretching Photos from Flexibility Circuit Training Lab at V and T Dance Studio
By KarenJWPremium member Comments: 13, member since Mon Sep 14, 2009
On Fri Mar 11, 2011 05:53 PM
Removed by Chaconne (182529) on 2011-03-12 15:16:53 We need an indication that you have permission from the parents of all these girls to post these photos.

Here are some stretching photos from our Flexibility Circuit Training classes, held at V and T Dance studio in Laguna Hills, California. Will post more soon...

7 Replies to Stretching Photos from Flexibility Circuit Training Lab at V and T Dance Studio

re: Stretching Photos from Flexibility Circuit Training Lab at V and T Dance Studio
By Danamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 7517, member since Wed Nov 28, 2001
On Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 PM
Is this Victor and Tatiana Kasatsky's studio? I did a summer program with them seven years ago and it basically changed my dancing life. They're fantastic.
re: Stretching Photos from Flexibility Circuit Training Lab at V and T Dance Studio
On Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:56 PM
Yes! Victor and Tatiana finally started their own studio in Laguna Hills last year.
By dream_ballerina Comments: 63, member since Fri Dec 31, 2010
On Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:40 AM
I have not seen students with that much flexibility before! That is incredible! About the summer program, do you have to audition and are scholarships available?
On Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:49 AM
Yes, auditions are necessary for the summer intensives. I don't believe there are schoarships. For more information, please visit their site: www.vandtdance.com
By dream_ballerina Comments: 63, member since Fri Dec 31, 2010
On Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 PM
Okay! Thanks! It looks like a great program!
By iamaballerina95 Comments: 22, member since Fri Jan 21, 2011
On Tue Mar 15, 2011 09:35 PM
When will the stretch gym be available for order again? I really want one to help me improve my flexibility! :D
On Wed Mar 16, 2011 06:57 AM
We have to find a local fabricator that can produce our designs with the required quality and for the right cost. This process may take months, but we are hopeful to get started again in the summer.

ReplySendWatch