Forum: Disco / Disco - Street Dance

Ideas for street dance costume U8?
By Littlelegs_Erin
On Mon Mar 21, 2011 04:18 PM
Locked by Chelleyb (233964) on 2011-05-10 15:15:38 street costume now owned.

My daughter is needing a costume for her street dance, was think shorts, hoody, leg warmers but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Thanks

6 Replies to Ideas for street dance costume U8?

re: Ideas for street dance costume U8?
By jojod
On Fri Apr 15, 2011 03:40 PM
Anything goes really, good luck
By princessemilie5
On Fri Apr 15, 2011 04:03 PM
Hya, literally anything goes!!!! lol

I always think if you have something tighter on the bottom like shorts then its always looks good if you have baggy on the top.....same as if you have baggy joggers suits a tight cropped top!! lol just my opinion!! Dont be afraid to have lots of accessories either...sweatbands etc.

My little girl has yet to do street at a comp as she always does slow but iv bought afew items to work with!!! just put all different bits on and see what looks good.

Cheap shops like primark do great things too like sweatbands,caps, legwarmers etc and that way you can get quite afew different things to work with!!

Good luck Kylie and Emilie x
By Littlelegs_Erin
On Tue Apr 19, 2011 02:47 PM
Thanks for this, she has rarely done street so have just put something together, she will look like a little gangster rapper :)
By sally_32member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 19, 2011 03:06 PM
Hi,

We do lots of street comps & the best thing is to wear is something you would wear walking down the street. My Daughter often wears either haram pants, cut off trackies & a crop top, she always looks fab when she wears a blazer over her crop top, i would go for football socks rather than leg warmers. Checked shirts also look great. There is too much trying too hard in street outfits & it can look too much, simple but bright is best rather than too much fuss. A nice pair of high tops will finish the look perfectly.

Love Sally xx
By dizzydisco
On Mon May 09, 2011 02:55 AM
I got my dauhter some bright coloured cut off joggers and hoody from primark just accessiorise and looks fab
By Littlelegs_Erin
On Tue May 10, 2011 03:14 PM
Thanks everyone, all sorted now ready for Flamingoland. I have even made myself the same, just a shame I cant move like my daughter :)

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed