Forum: General / Travel - Photos

Travel - Photos
Round the world trip
By nic_dancezonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1106, member since Mon Aug 11, 2003
On Wed Mar 30, 2011 02:55 AM

Hello,

I am currently on a round world trip, 11 weeks in and I am away for about 15 months in total. I thought I would just post a couple photos as I am currently stuck in Trang, South Thailand where it is supposed to be wet season but there have been monsoon rains stopping me for carrying on down to Malaysia. Its ok I have time in hand yet and other plans if I cannot leave tomorrow.

My camera is juat a basic panosonic which is ace apart from its only got a x3 zoom. The picture I have attached was done with a self timer on a ledge at angkor wat at sunrise in cambodia and is my favourite photo so far. The next is of the surin island and paradise.

4 Replies to Round the world trip

re: Round the world trip
By StillDancing Comments: 72, member since Fri Mar 19, 2010
On Wed Mar 30, 2011 05:10 AM
Hey really nice pics, my friend is in south thailand at the min too. Looking forward to more pics, enjoy having the time of your life!! Take care x
By nic_dancezonemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1106, member since Mon Aug 11, 2003
On Wed Mar 30, 2011 05:13 AM
I meant to put its DRY season but we have monsoon rain.

Wet season is from about mid april to october so its a few months early.

Will put more photos as and when. I just put these few up as my favourites.

x
By GingerPremium member Comments: 1528, member since Thu Feb 14, 2008
On Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 PM
Love that main photo! And the beach looks gorgeous, especially from here in dreary old England. Hope you are having a blast!
On Sun Apr 03, 2011 07:40 AM
The main photo is my fave out of about 1500 photos I have taken. Surin islands were beautiful and I hoped to visit more islands south in thailand but was unable due to unusual monsoon weather in dry season. I am currently in Langkawi in Malaysia which is beautiful but a bit more touristy.

xx

ReplySendWatch