Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Offer Ballet Shoes
By swigaclear
On Thu Mar 31, 2011 03:20 AM

We are professional dance manufacturer, and our main products are ballet shoes.
welcome dance dealers contact us for cooperation~
swiga.com

2 Replies to Offer Ballet Shoes

re: Offer Ballet Shoes
By Serendipity42Premium member
On Thu Mar 31, 2011 04:08 AM
I looked at your products. I would highly recommend that you offer a written description of how your shoes work/fit/appear/flex, et. al. Right now, if I were a dealer, I wouldn't bother trying your products because you do not offer any written description on how your shoes are different from that of more mainline companies (such as Capezio or Bloch).
re: Offer Ballet Shoes
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Mar 31, 2011 09:01 PM
I should mention that I am not a dance supply dealer of any sort. I just find this subject fascinating from a business standpoint.

If I understand correctly from looking at your Website, you are a Chinese manufacturer who has operated for some time as an OEM and ODM. You have now taken the next step of marketing your products under your own brand name. You have branch offices in the US and the UK and are looking for dealers in these and other countries.

It would help if you could define your requirements for someone to be a dealer. Would it be practical for the owner of a small studio to be a dealer? Or are you looking only for dancewear stores who may be able to stock a substantial amount of your product?

It would also be nice if you could tell us where we have already seen your products (brands and models); however I'm sure this is confidential. Lacking this information, could you tell us more about each product? For example, you said, "...we design more than ten kinds of lasts to fit different foot shapes...." That sounds really fascinating. It would be good if you could describe the foot configuration which each last is designed for along with, maybe, a picture, then under each shoe model say which kind of last it was designed on.

Also, if you are aiming this post at studio owners, you might find it better to post under the "Owners>Ask A Sudio Owner" section.

ReplySendWatch