Forum: Arts / Poetry

Poetry
Bruce Dawe Poems
By RAID_Babemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5215, member since Thu Feb 18, 2010
On Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 PM

Does anyone know where I can find any Bruce Dawe Poems? Apart from Homecoming and Enter Without So Much as Knocking as we have covered them. I need to do an Oral Presentation on one, but I am having difficulty finding any. If you know of any sites or books where I can find it, could you please let me know. I need to begin this ASAP and have been searching the web for over half an hour.

Thanks!

3 Replies to Bruce Dawe Poems

re: Bruce Dawe Poems
By superholly Comments: 44, member since Fri Apr 17, 2009
On Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 PM
The book "Blue Light, Clear Atoms" compiled by Peter McFarlane and Lisa Temple has 4 Bruce Dawe Poems (Katrina, Incident in a South Melbourne Timber-yard Recollected in Tranquility, Going, and The Sadness of Madonnas) and I'm pretty sure you can find it on Google books. Hope that helps....
By lux Comments: 1178, member since Mon Jun 02, 2008
On Sun Apr 03, 2011 08:02 AM
^^ RAID, whereabouts are you from? "Blue Light, Clear Atoms" might actually be in your school library, I know it's a Year 12 poetry text in at least one Aussie state :)
By RAID_Babemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5215, member since Thu Feb 18, 2010
On Sun Apr 03, 2011 03:38 PM
Superholly - Thanks, I'll check out my school library this morning to try and find a copy.

Lux - My English teacher also teaches Year 12 English, so I might ask her in class. Thanks for the suggestion.

ReplySendWatch