Forum: Arts / Humor PG-13

Humor PG-13
Telemarketers are fun! >=)
By Deus_Ex_Machinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3917, member since Tue May 13, 2003
On Wed Apr 06, 2011 09:24 AM

I hsve telemarketers call my land line all the time, its getting kind of annoying so i was looking around for some good ideas to use to mes with them the next time one called...then i found this gem. Oh, what I wouldnt give to do what this guy did to one, one day!

(warning, theres a little bit of language in this, but nothing that bad and its only said 2 times)

www.youtube.com . . .

Maybe its the sadist in me, but this is absolutely brilliantly hilarious, i have no idea how the guy stayed in character the whole time and didnt crack once!

Enjoy!

4 Replies to Telemarketers are fun! >=)

re: Telemarketers are fun! >=)
By DancingBeanermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2092, member since Wed Feb 02, 2005
On Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:22 PM
Haha! That was great! If I wouldn't laugh like 30 seconds in I would seriously consider trying it myself!
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3478, member since Sun Sep 28, 2003
On Thu Apr 07, 2011 01:55 PM
I had fun with a couple on two occasions. There was a little list in a local newspaper on funny things to do. So tried them out! One of them I pretended I couldn't hear her. I kept telling her that, and saying "I'm so sorry, but I really can't hear you, can you, can you speak up?" Until she was practically screaming over the phone, I started laughing so hard so I just hung up! lol.

The other one after he introduced himself, I was like "oh hiiiii!!! I'm so glad you called! How ARE You???" he was like "good, you?" "I'm doing good, So. How's the weather where you are?"
He mentioned he was in FLorida, and what the weather was, he knew where I was based on the area code, so I described the weather here, asked if he had been to this state. He had, but in a town far from me. After that I said "Well, Jason, it was very nice speaking with you. I hope you have a great day!" He said you too, and that was that!
hahaha. THat was the best one yet.
By Prima_ballerina5member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1078, member since Fri May 27, 2005
On Fri Apr 29, 2011 01:43 AM
I bet the telemarketer would've been scared for weeks that the police were going to show up on his doorstep.
By Martha_Cecillemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1128, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Mon May 23, 2011 09:08 AM
great!
that is how you get on the black list at telemarketers lists!

ReplySendWatch