Forum: Advice / Guys Only

Guys Only
We all know that girls are stupid. Let's post some examples! (karma: 4)
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Wed Apr 27, 2011 01:16 PM

Obviously, guys are way smarter than girls. That's why there are no female scientists. So I thought this thread would be a great place to post examples of the stupid things girls say and do. Let's post stories about how girls suck at math (that's why there are no female engineers). Let's post stories about how even in female-dominated areas (like dance), the guys are almost always better than the girls.

Post the dumbest thing a girl has said or done to you, and we can all make fun of her together.

3 Replies to We all know that girls are stupid. Let's post some examples!

re: We all know that girls are stupid. Let's post some examples!
By Chaconnemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6359, member since Thu Jul 12, 2007
On Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 PM
LOL Panic. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know where the inspiration for this came from.

As for me, I actively sought out only smart and intelligent girls (and married one of them) so, no I can't think of anything stupid girls I know have ever done. :P

Jon
By SilverGreyDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 192, member since Mon May 17, 2004
On Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 PM
Madame Curie begs to differ! You are on dangerous ground here! I'd guess you are single and likely to remain so!LOL
By keenecg2 Comments: 16, member since Fri Jun 24, 2011
On Fri Jun 24, 2011 08:48 AM
There's a much higher likelyhood of girls doing stupid things when they have broken your heart.

ReplySendWatch