Forum: Welcome

New here
By IrishDancer87
On Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 AM
Edited by IrishDancer87 (235365) on 2011-05-19 10:34:20

Hello my name is Cathleen Dower and I own the the Fitzgerald School of Irish Dance located in Central New Jersey. I'm really excited to join dance.net and hopefully share as well as gain some helpful tips and advice. I've been dancing for 19 years-12 of which I did Irish Dance. I love Irish dancing and everything that comes along with it from the competitions to the friendships I have made over the years! I look forward to sharing my love for Irish dance with others and getting better acquainted with the other dance teachers on here! I'm excited about the new Jig documentary as well, and cannot wait for it to come out in the states! I think it does a great job of accurately portraying the world of Irish dance!

Check me out on facebook and "like" my page "Fitzgerald school of Irish dance."
fitzgeraldirishdance.com

6 Replies to New here

re: New here
By hummingbird
On Thu May 19, 2011 10:42 AM
Hi and welcome to DDN, I hope you find it as useful I have over my years of being a member.
By cmdc
On Thu May 19, 2011 12:50 PM
Welcome! I also own an Irish dance school (and used to teach ballet and ballroom). Unfortunately you won't find many of us IDers on the teachers board, but check out the Irish board. There are more teachers over there. DDN is a great place!

Are you a TCRG or a non-certified school?
By GetRhythmmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu May 19, 2011 01:00 PM
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome! :)
By terpsidance
On Thu May 19, 2011 01:28 PM
Welcome to the site! I've gotten a lot a wonderful assistance from the insightful knowledge of several people here.
By MissSharon73
On Fri May 20, 2011 01:25 AM
Welcome Cathleen!! I am in NW NJ :)

Welcome to the site... As said, we have a wealth on knowledge here on the board ;) Ask away, and jump right in where you feel that you can...

Sharon
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Sat May 21, 2011 09:23 PM
Welcome!!! I think, in my next life, I will take Irish Dance!!

I am so happy to "see" a new face here!

ReplySendWatch