Forum: General / Contests

Contests
Best Cyanide&Happiness Comic Contest!
By anjalovespointe Comments: 32, member since Sat Apr 09, 2011
On Fri May 20, 2011 06:27 PM

I absolutely LOVE the comic, Cyanide and Happiness, so I want to see you guys post a pic of your favorites! I'll then pick my favorite one out of your guy's posts!

The Rules:
1) One picture per DDN member!
2) Nothing too morbid or vulgar, this is a family site!(:
3) Have fun!

The Winners:
1st place will get a personalized picture of a gold trophy, stating the contest and date, and a reference (a character or comic piece) to Cyanide and Happiness.

2nd place will receive the same as 1st place, but with a silver trophy.

3rd place will receive the same as 1st and 2nd place, but with a bronze trophy.

Good luck, have fun, and get searching!(:

This contest will end June 17th.

P.s., if you have never heard of Cyanide and Happiness, google it, and you will fall in love! I promise! :D

9 Replies to Best Cyanide&Happiness Comic Contest!

re: Best Cyanide&Happiness Comic Contest!
On Fri May 20, 2011 06:37 PM
P.s.s., the picture will be posted on here as a reply, but anyone who 'steals' it won't really want it because it has YOUR username on it! :D I will be making the picture myself so go have fun searching!(:
By mirrimmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 753, member since Sat Apr 05, 2008
On Sat May 21, 2011 09:40 AM

Ok, it was hard for me to pick a favorite appropriate one :P
I still edited out a couple questionable words, hope it still qualifies :)
On Tue May 24, 2011 01:23 PM
Awh! Lmao yeah that's fine! :D
By Prima_ballerina5member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1078, member since Fri May 27, 2005
On Tue Jun 07, 2011 07:32 PM

This is my favourite. Well, one of my favourites...
On Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 AM
Only 6 more days until the contest is closed! Hurry up and enter in if you haven't already!(:
By boleyngrrl Comments: 2550, member since Sat Apr 15, 2006
On Mon Jun 13, 2011 09:23 AM

It was hard to pick a favorite... Especially one without explicit content. I've been addicted since the first book came out. :D But I like this one.
On Tue Jun 14, 2011 07:38 PM
awh!

*PROCRASTINATIONNN!*
Unfortunately, I haven't even started on the trophies because I have been VERY busy with some personal issues. I'm so sorry and if I don't finish them bu June 17th then I'll try to finish them ASAP. I'm so very sorry about this, it is just that I haven't been online very much and when I am, I usually don't feel like loading/downloading/saving pictures because of my slow dial-up internet, or I am busy dealing with something going on at the moment. Your cooperation is appreciated. Good luck to all of you, all of the entries have been great!(:
By ScottishMamimember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 288, member since Thu Jan 22, 2009
On Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:33 PM

of course all of my favorites are a little overboard for this site I luckily had one that works!
On Mon Jun 20, 2011 07:16 PM
Edited by anjalovespointe (234743) on 2011-06-20 19:33:00
Ok, the deadline is over. And I admit, the trophy is not done, and hasn't even been started on. I am so sorry about that. :/

Everybody's entries were great, but my top 3 were
1. Mirrim's "Child Slavery" comic
2. Scottish Miami's "Hey, guys!" comic
3. Boleyngrrl's "Boogie Fever" comic

Congratulations to all of you and to Prima_Ballerina5, your "Goldfish" comic was closing in on 3rd! It was so close! Congrats anyway! You entry was definitely counted and looked over.

I will try to get some sort of trophy for the 3 of you to share, my apologies, but you all deserve it. :D

ReplySendWatch