Forum: Arts / Photos - Members

Photos - Members
New Self Portrait
By Twitchkitmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 259, member since Tue Mar 13, 2007
On Wed May 25, 2011 06:21 PM

So I just got these crazy boots on sale for $12 (I don't know if I'll ever actually wear them, but couldn't pass them up at that price). The hat I got from a street kid while I was playing my acordion on the street in San Francisco. Decided to throw everything together for a fun image because I didn;t have anyone else around to shoot.

Shadows are weird because I used window light from one side and just the room overhead light, hence the shadows on both sides.

2 Replies to New Self Portrait

re: New Self Portrait
By Martha_Cecillemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1128, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Thu May 26, 2011 07:48 AM
That's a great picture. You made up a cool outfit and I love young people playing acordion. Most people think they are lame but I adore the sound.
re: New Self Portrait
By Twitchkitmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 259, member since Tue Mar 13, 2007
On Thu May 26, 2011 02:03 PM
Haha! I run in folk music crowds, so it seems pretty common to me. I absolutely adore the instrument though!

Oh, and thank you!

ReplySendWatch