Forum: Arts / Crafts & Hobbies

Any creative way to scrapbook old medals?
By celticfeetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jun 04, 2011 04:00 PM
Locked by celticfeet (107967) on 2011-06-19 06:21:35 Decided to bag them by level, and just put them into a box! Thanks for your help!

I'm an avid scrapbooker, and have done two dance scrapbooks, but a few smaller-scale dance scrapbooks. However, I am feeling the need to clean out the medal/trophy space in my room. I'm thinking of taking off the plates from my trophies, and putting them into a scrapbook with the competition name, date, and placing received. Plus I've taken pictures of all the trophies that I'll include in the scrapbook as well.

However, I'm stumped with how to include my medals in this scrapbook as well. I don't want to just take a picture of the medals and then give them all away. I tried using sticky-backed Velcro to put the medals on heavy-duty corkboard, but I think it will make the scrapbook HUGE.

If anyone has any creative ideas on what to do with my old medals, and any way I can scrapbook them, that would be appreciated. Myself and my small room thank you! :)

1 Replies to Any creative way to scrapbook old medals?

re: Any creative way to scrapbook old medals?
By UberGoobermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Jun 04, 2011 06:18 PM
Edited by UberGoober (93585) on 2011-06-04 18:24:02 Link!
Can you put them in some sort of plastic sleeve and affix that to the scrapbook page? Like a see-through envelope type of thing?

EDIT:

Ahh...

www.greenlightoffice.com . . .

Stick on clear "pockets". Worth a look (not necessarily the ones i linked, but something to that effect)....

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed