Posted On Sun Jun 05, 2011 03:27 PM
Edited by breshay (236684) on 2011-06-05 15:29:56
Edited by breshay (236684) on 2011-06-05 15:30:45
Female R&B group
Arlington , TX, United States

Deadline: Thu Jun 30, 2011
Audition Date: to be determined
About Female R&B group
putting together a girl group within the next week.

putting together a girl group within the next week. we need very good r&b singers not just girls who THINK they can sing. management and marketing is already provided because this project is very big. all races are welcome because we love diversity. that being said keep in mind that heath and fitness is also equally important because your look has to be marketable. not only do we want to build a powerhouse of talent but also a family, a very close nit group of girls. we are looking for ages 18 to 23. if this is something you would like to be apart of please contact me at 817-841-9872 or email(breannaodums@yahoo.com)with pictures or a link to your facebook page. you will be asked to sing at first meeting so if you are shy this is not for you. look forward to responses and hearing new voices.

1 Replies to Female R&B Singer Wanted for a R&B group

re: Female R&B Singer Wanted for a R&B group
By Malianda
On Thu Jan 24, 2013 01:25 PM
Nice post. I mean it's impressive. Im just interested in entering your thing. Im just a 14 year old girl and so tallented when it comes to singing and dancing. By the way my name is lizzy from south africa

ReplySendWatch