Best VEGAS themed playlist contest
By Theresa
On 06/07/2011 22:22:01
Give me your very best VEGAS themed playlists, baby! Quantity is no object, type is no object, language must be clean (so if you name a song that isn't clean make sure you specify that I need the clean edit. There's a premium membership at stake for the winner!
re: Best VEGAS themed playlist contest
By Sumayah
On 06/09/2011 07:45:00
You're so money and you don't even know it. ;) "You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You" - Dean Martin "Luck Be A Lady" - Frank Sinatra "Viva Las Vegas" - Elvis Presley "Chapel of Love" - The Dixie Cups "Minnie the Moocher" - Cab Calloway "Mack the Knife" - Louis Armstrong "You And Me And The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight (Baby)" - Big Bad Voodoo Daddies "Fire Up The Shoesaw (LP Version)" - Lionrock "With Plenty of Money and You" - Count Basie "Over the Rainbow" - Judy Garland "Knock Me a Kiss" - Louis Jordan "Orange Colored Sky" - Nat King Cole "Ain't That a Kick in the Head" - Dean Martin "Something's Gotta Give" - Bing Crosby "It's a Sin" - Eddy Arnold "Alcohol" - Barenaked Ladies "She's My Pusher" - Crystal Method "She's Your Cocaine" - Tori Amos "Paid For Lovin'" - Love Jones (they drop the f bomb at the very end of the song) There ya go, I think I'm gonna make that playlist right now. I'll be checking back in for more ideas. :D

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/21/2022 14:19:05