Forum: Highland / Highland - Adult Dancers

Vancouver/Lower Mainland Dancers wanted for flash mob!
By Blue_Bonnets
On Sat Jun 18, 2011 04:50 PM

Hi adult dancers,

I posted this in the general section, too, but thought I'd mention it here, too.....

I'm sort of working on finding some dancers to do a flash mob, much like an Irish dancing flash mob was done in Australia earlier this year.... Please see video below!

www.youtube.com . . .

If you (or your dance studio!!) would be interested, please reply to this thread or PM me! So far, I've had a flitter of interest for early July and late August. Perhaps both could be accommodated, in slightly different locations.

Please let me know!!

Thanks!!

2 Replies to Vancouver/Lower Mainland Dancers wanted for flash mob!

re: Vancouver/Lower Mainland Dancers wanted for flash mob!
By Star77member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jun 18, 2011 08:12 PM
Hiya

As I replied in the other thread, I am definitely interested. I live on Vancouver Island and have a young daughter so i would need a little bit of notice... but I would love love love to do this! I have been thinking the same thing since I saw the St Patricks Day one :)

While I can't speak for others, I'd likely be able to get at least 1/2 a dozen dancers.

Since it's already the end of June, early July might be pushing it... late August might work... as long as it's not the Labour day weekend - we have a competition then.

Keep me posted!!
re: Vancouver/Lower Mainland Dancers wanted for flash mob!
By Blue_Bonnets
On Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 AM
That's wonderful! I'm glad you are keen! Realistically, you're probably right: it's unlikely that we'll get enough dancers for the first weekend in July, but you never know!

I've emailed a few studios in BC and one in Bellingham. We'll see who can come when!!

ReplySendWatch