Popular Ballet

Halloween costume ideas for class by kathyheartballet
Hi everyone! So my studio lets us wear costumes on Halloween during class, but I'm completely...

Job: Dance Jobs / Dance Troupes Forming

Dance Troupes Forming
All Female Dance Co. looking for girl dancers 14-18yrs old en>fr fr>en
By LushExpressions Comments: 3, member since Tue May 17, 2011
Posted On Sun Jul 03, 2011 09:29 PM
LUSH Expressions
queens, NY, United States

Deadline: Fri Aug 19, 2011
Audition Date: July 10th, 11th - August 19th
About LUSH Expressions
LUSH Expressions is an all female dance company founded by choreographers Michelle Hall & Courtney Mack. The choreographing duo has had the pleasure of working with such artists as Ray J, Dorrough, DJ Unk, Mindless Behavior, and host of upcoming talent. They have made numerous television appearances, performing on BET's 106&Park and the Wendy Williams Show. Michelle & Courtney created LUSH Expressions with hopes of empowering young women, help them build self esteem, leadership skills and express themselves creatively through dance. LUSH Expressions encourages girls to Love. Urself. & Stay. Happy!!

Looking for talented females for our teen company (ages 14-19) and our Professional performance company (ages 20+) to join our all female dance company. If interested please email us a small bio and picture of yourself. We will then contact you to attend our informational session and auditions.

email: lushchoreography@gmail.com

**minors please have parents permission for they must been in attendance for our informational and audition session.

1 Replies to All Female Dance Co. looking for girl dancers 14-18yrs old

re: All Female Dance Co. looking for girl dancers 14-18yrs old en>fr fr>en
By tashannaarline Comments: 20, member since Tue Jul 26, 2011
On Fri Aug 19, 2011 09:11 PM
I am in the process of moving to New York and am currently looking for a job of this nature. I have been dancing in genres of Jazz, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Modern, Tap, Ballet, and social ballroom for over 12 years! I have had experience teaching in classrooms of both schools as a guest artist and of studios as an instructor for 6 years. My skills are limitless but still I am eager to learn more. I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me to further discuss this opportunity! I can be reached by email @tash.anna.love3@gmail.com or by phone at (281)-691-3719. Also feel free to view my personal website DrivenAmbition.com.

ReplySendWatch