Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Tampa, FL: teacher for 5 levels of ballet ages 7 and up
By xtremedancetampa
On Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:50 AM
Edited by xtremedancetampa (237837) on 2011-07-08 00:52:09

We are a studio looking for a technically trained ballet instructor with a passion for ballet and kids! We have 5 ballet classes we are offering, and for the next week we can be extremely flexible with the schedule.

Our brand new studio is in West Tampa and we promote a family atmosphere. At the same time, we are looking for someone to kick off a strong ballet program. Please email me and feel free to like us on Facebook (xtreme dance company of tamps). Thanks!

1 Replies to Tampa, FL: teacher for 5 levels of ballet ages 7 and up

re: Tampa, FL: teacher for 5 levels of ballet ages 7 and up
By Mac7
On Sun Aug 21, 2011 05:04 PM
Hello,
I am a retired professional ballerina having traveled the world and danced with many a great artist. I am currently seeking to relocate to a new school, preprofessional or professional company as teacher, coach, choreographer, organizer, creative assistant, whatever is available. My current school that I have taught for the past 16 years is experiencing economical problems with lack of enrollment, therefore I must seek elsewhere for more hours for a better living. I have a dynamite resume as well as recommendation letters. I need to start as soon as possible. Thank you so much for caring.

ReplySendWatch