Forum: Irish / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Congratulations NAIDF 2011 NATIONAL's Winner
By gabbygirlzmom
On Sun Jul 17, 2011 05:26 PM

Congratulations to all those who won @ the North American Irish Dance Federation's 2011 Nationals! Especially to Mellie Timmerick from Mist of Ireland who placed 1st in 17/18 Open Champions and now qualifies for the 2012 WIDA Worlds in Berlin. Also to the Mist of Ireland 6 hand Ceili Team who also took 1st Place and qualified for WIDA Worlds. You girls worked hard and deserve it.

And to all the dancer who qualified and competed there, you all did marvelous and gave your all, be proud and keep dancing!

9 Replies to Congratulations NAIDF 2011 NATIONAL's Winner

re: Congratulations NAIDF 2011 NATIONAL's Winner
By moonlightrosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 PM
Thank you! I'm so proud of Gabby! It was great hanging out with you this weekend =)

-Danielle
By gabbygirlzmom
On Mon Jul 18, 2011 05:12 PM
Thanks Danielle! Gabby had a great time with the big girls. A mom couldn't ask for better role models than the Mist of Ireland "big girls"
You're all so kind and patience with the younger girls.
By reel_treble
On Tue Jul 19, 2011 04:56 PM
Congrats! That's awesome! Too bad it wasn't earlier in the year. Just moved from the Valley Forge area - would have loved to watch! Are there any photos or information about the event? A google search just turned up information from last year's event.
By lightfoot_champmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 21, 2011 03:19 PM
well done to everyone who competed.

i guess i will be seeing those of you who qualified at the WIDA worlds next year it will be nice to have more dancers there

jono

also i would love to see pictures if there are any
By ciansmom
On Thu Jul 21, 2011 03:41 PM
You can see photos on christianhafer.com
By gabbygirlzmom
On Thu Jul 21, 2011 06:53 PM
The photos came out great (my dd is in #20). Will he be posting more? The black and white of Vicky is awesome. I'm to new to post any photos yet :(
By emeraldk
On Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 PM
There will be more images uploaded over the next few days. He has a lot of images to go through, so keep checking his site. Can't wait to see them all!

ReplySendWatch