Forum: Arts / Fiction

Fiction
My book has been released!
By Ras Comments: 119, member since Sat Jul 10, 2010
On Tue Jul 26, 2011 03:47 PM

Hi, everyone!

Forgive the self-promotion, but recently, my first book was released via Barnes & Noble. I'm trying to gain as much publicity and buzz around it as possible, so I was hoping some DDN users would check it out, read a sample, and maybe suggest it to your friends. I would really appreciate help spreading the word, as well as any feedback you have to offer.

Thank you so much for your help!

www.barnesandnoble.com . . .

rainesfordalexandra.com

7 Replies to My book has been released!

re: My book has been released!
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6819, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Tue Jul 26, 2011 06:56 PM
Congratulations. I'm really impressed. Love your website and the title. (I think we all know that guy.)

Keep On Dancing*
By Prima_ballerina5member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1078, member since Fri May 27, 2005
On Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 PM
I want this to be the book you quote as your Facebook statuses. This is NOT the book that will determine the meaning of your life or what you should do about your relationship.

Haha I love the sound of that!
By Felsamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4038, member since Thu Nov 09, 2006
On Tue Aug 02, 2011 03:54 AM
Congratulations!!
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 AM
I'm gonna read the book when it is my summer vacation.
On Tue Aug 02, 2011 04:03 PM
Wow, thank you all so much for the support and fabulous comments! That really means the world to me. I am so flattered.

For those of you interested in purchasing the book, it can currently be bought here: (We're working on bringing it to more electronic reading devices as well as printed copies, but this link allows you to download directly to your computer as well).

www.barnesandnoble.com . . .

Also, I have a Facebook page going-if everyone could take the time to "Like" it, the gesture would be extremely appreciated:

www.facebook.com . . .

Thanks again! You all made my day. :)
On Tue Aug 02, 2011 08:09 PM
It's now on Amazon's Kindle!

www.amazon.com . . .
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5889, member since Sat Sep 29, 2007
On Tue Aug 02, 2011 08:40 PM
Once I get paid I think I'll buy a copy on my Nook. :)

ReplySendWatch