Forum: Arts / Image Editing - Requests

Image Editing - Requests
Can someone fix my skin?
By CheesePlusCakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 10210, member since Mon Jun 30, 2003
On Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:51 PM

I attached the original image, and my attempt at editing it. I want to get rid of the hair on my forehead, and reduce the shine. However, I didn't edit my forehead well so it looks really streaky. Any tips for how not to do that in the future? There's also a spot on the bottom right cheek near my mouth where I messed up the color. You can see a spot much lighter in color than the rest of the cheek, as is the side of the nose bridge and I don't know how to fix that. I think that happened while I was trying to get rid of the shine. I also messed up the right side of the hairline, and am not sure how to fix that either. While trying to get rid of stray hairs, I made that part of the hairline look unnatural. If someone could make the background white or some solid color, that would be great too, but if not that's ok! Thank you!

4 Replies to Can someone fix my skin?

re: Can someone fix my skin?
By kaymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1474, member since Sat Aug 11, 2007
On Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 PM
I just fiddled around with the iphoto retouch button and this is what I came up with. :P

Comment #9663107 deleted
Removed by Claritin (139973) on 2011-08-02 01:45:56 Had to make a subsequent comment to upload new picture.

By Claritinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2100, member since Tue Aug 30, 2005
On Tue Aug 02, 2011 01:41 AM
Edited by Claritin (139973) on 2011-08-02 01:47:22
Did the face stuff you wanted and made the background darker, but getting rid of it completely was a little too complicated for me to want to attempt right now given your hair blending in with whatever dark thing is behind you and the fact that hair is just just tricky in general. (Text from earlier post.)

On second look, the shine on the nose looked a little weird with the rest of the stuff on your face gone, so I toned it down a tad.
By CheesePlusCakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 10210, member since Mon Jun 30, 2003
On Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 PM
Thank you both!! I really appreciate it!

ReplySendWatch