Forum: Arts / Debates

7 year old needs boob implant reminders. (karma: 1)
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 01:52 PM

I just came across this article.

www.thefrisky.com . . .

Is this mom doing it for media attention, or is she nutty?

7 Replies to 7 year old needs boob implant reminders.

re: 7 year old needs boob implant reminders.
By hummingbird
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 02:06 PM
She's a nut case!
By slice
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 02:09 PM
I'd say both!
By BeautifulMistakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 02:43 PM
Hahaha! I was just reading about this a few days ago! lol

I'd say she's nuts. From how she's a "self proclaimed human barbie" and "addicted to plastic surgery"...yeah, i think she's just nuts. I feel sorry for the little girl.

The other article I read (I found it somewhere through StumbleUpon so don't remember what website it was one) said the little girl said she was really excited and that she wanted "big boobs like her mom so she could be pretty like her mom" or something to the effect of that. That is just soooo sad. Seriously. The little girl is growing up thinking tons of make up and plastic surgery is what makes you pretty...
By alwaysonmytoesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 04:20 PM
Not surprised...

www.dailymail.co.uk . . .
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 05:37 PM
For her spending 500,000 Euros on improvement...I would expect the human barbie to look a little better. I can only imagine how much better she would look if she spent that money on a gym, personal trainer, healthy diet, sunblock and age suitable clothes....

I hate to put down children, but I have to say this. The 16 year old daughter also looks a bit "used". I wonder what that is about. She doesn't have the skin of a teen anymore.
By Sumayah
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 05:52 PM
Wow, the mom was so pretty before she started to make herself plastic. All I can think is that those girls need therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.
On Thu Aug 04, 2011 06:01 PM
Beautifulmistake. I found the article you are talking about. She is a single mother of 3...where in the heck does this mother get all this money.

When Sarah Burge gave the voucher for the procedure to her daughter, Poppy, to use when she is 16, the little girl squealed with delight. Apparently it was just what she’d always wanted. Fancy that. ‘I wanted a new computer, a holiday and a voucher for surgery. When I got it all, it was a dream come true. I can’t wait to be like Mummy with big boobs,’ said Poppy.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk . . .

ReplySendWatch