Forum: Music / Music Search

Looking for cupcake social club
By jdancer1
On Sun Aug 14, 2011 04:15 PM

I am looking for the song cupcake social club. I can find it on you tube and see other studios that have used it so I know it's out there somewhere. Any help would be appreciated

6 Replies to Looking for cupcake social club

re: Looking for cupcake social club
By pointeprincessSDmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 17, 2011 04:19 PM
Wow! What an adorable song!
I searched for a while to try to help you, but I couldn't find an exact mp3, I'm sorry! But, if you do a Youtube to mp3 download from one of the videos online, and maybe edit it so it's not so fuzzy, I'm sure it would sound great! I use "mp3 Editor for Free."
By pointeprincessSDmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 17, 2011 04:22 PM
Listening again, it almost sounds like something on a kids show or a Cd for the computer. I don't know if that helps. Just sounds like a Starberry Shortcake or Holly Hobby kind of thing :)
By imadanseurPremium member
On Wed Aug 17, 2011 04:52 PM
When I read this I really thought you were looking for a group of women for a social outing that revolved around cupcakes. WHAT A FUN IDEA! lol I hope you find the song...and this posts makes me want cupcakes every time I see the title.
By hummingbird
On Wed Aug 17, 2011 05:24 PM
Yum! Can I join too?

Sorry for the highjack OP :)
By teachdanzPremium member
On Mon Oct 17, 2011 03:10 PM
Any luck on finding this cupcake song? I am also looking for it! Let me know! Thanks so much!
By Kristix33
On Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:02 AM
Hello!
I'm looking for the cupcake social club song, is anyone willing to share it with me please!!!

ReplySendWatch