Forum: Irish / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Congratulations SA State Dancers!
By RAID_Babemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Aug 28, 2011 04:44 PM

Congrats to all the the girls and boys who competed over the weekend, what an awesome weekend. So many brilliant results and even if you didn't place, the fact that you got up there just proves that you have the determination and you worked hard to get up there.

Special mention to ID_Capes29 who is State Champion for Girls 15 Years and also our Junior Under 11 Mixed Four Hand who won their section. Congrats to solo and team dancers, hope to see you all, and some new faces, next year.

Now the countdown is on for Nationals, keep up the hard work and practice. :)

9 Replies to Congratulations SA State Dancers!

re: Congratulations SA State Dancers!
By Shamrocker80591
On Sun Aug 28, 2011 05:06 PM
How did you do Chiara? I miss your diary!
On Sun Aug 28, 2011 05:27 PM
Haha, thanks! Well, I got there, I finally did it with the support of my family, teacher and peers. I was incredibly nervous, but I got through it....just. Lol. It was such an amazing experience and I got a cool trophy for dancing too! Thanks for asking. :)
By djcharamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Aug 28, 2011 08:12 PM
Yay congrats! I totally understand- just making yourself do something like that for the first time is a huge huge accomplishment, so you should be really proud :D I miss your diary too!

And wow, ID_Capes29, that's AMAZING! Well done all of you!
On Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 AM
Next year, I'm so aiming for Top 5, but you never know until the day you dance. All the teams were sensational and in comparison to last year, the solos had been kicked up a notch. Everyone was brilliant!
By irishgirl26member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 29, 2011 06:07 AM
Good for you, RAID_Babe. I've missed your diary and was wondering how you got on. I danced at the Oireachtas for the first time last year, and this year I'm aiming to qualify for Nationals. Reading about your goals always inspired me! Anyway, I'm really happy you got there, congratulations :)
By Tansey
On Mon Aug 29, 2011 01:29 PM
Chiara, this year was just for practice. Next year is your year! You work so hard, and I know you will achieve your goals. Good things come to those who WORK, and you do! :)
On Tue Aug 30, 2011 04:45 AM
Thanks irishgirl26, that really made my day. Congrats for dancing at the Oireachtas, what an amazing opportunity and good luck qualifying for Nationals. Dance you best, practice hard and confident walk on! ;)

Thanks Tansey, this year was just my starting point. There's no reason I can't achieve my goals next year, and with the constant support from my family, teacher, peers and of course DDN (lol), I really believe it could happen.

Good luck to all heading over to the Australian Nationals in four weeks!!
By ID_Addict
On Sun Sep 04, 2011 04:52 AM
Congrats to ID_Capes! And also to you RAID_Babe! Even just getting up on stage at such a major event is a huge accomplishment, and I know you'll achevie your goals next year as you always seem to work so hard at it. :)
On Sun Sep 04, 2011 03:50 PM
Thanks ID_Addict, that's really nice of you! :) So pumped for next year, I love my syllabus this year, but I can't wait to do Reel. :)

ReplySendWatch