Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

Page:
Page 2 of 21 2
re: ABC receives complaints about Chaz Bono's addition to 'DWTS'
By Nyssasisticmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3643, member since Sat Sep 20, 2003
On Tue Sep 06, 2011 01:30 PM
I feel like I'm probably more on the conservative side of this, but still don't see the problem here. Apparently we'll be watching a guy dance, and you KNOW DWTS will do everything it can to keep it PC (what was Pamela Anderson's caption again? TV star and dancer or something like that?). I think if someone has such a problem with him they'd just vote for other people to try and get him off the show in the first few episodes.

I think a bigger problem for him will be the fact that no one knows him for anything other than his parents and the fact that he's transgendered, so he won't have as much of a fanbase to vote to keep him in.
re: ABC receives complaints about Chaz Bono's addition to 'DWTS'
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Tue Sep 06, 2011 01:43 PM
^^Same goes for the Kardashian brother. What has he done? His fan base will be people that watch his sisters on their reality show, and frankly nobody that is under 30 knows Ricky Lake. I actually think Chaz is more relevant and hopefully more likeable?!? We'll wait and see I guess.
Page:
Page 2 of 21 2

ReplySendWatch