Forum: Irish / Irish - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

Gorgeous little Celtic Yarns ruffle dress for sale, would suit 7/8 year old dancer.
By Murph1Premium member
On Wed Sep 14, 2011 01:01 PM

Gorgeous little Celtic Yarns ruffle dress for sale to suit petite 7/8 year old dancer. The bodice is made from vibrant orange velvet with black and white embroidery and is decorated with hundreds of Swarovski crystals. The white ruffle skirt is edged in black and is also decorated with Swarovski crystals. This is a really eye catching little dress that looks great on stage. The dress comes with matching hairband and kick pants. More photographs can be provided on request, please PM me if you are interested.

Measurements:
Chest – 25”
Waist – 25”
Dropped Waist – 28”
Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff) – 17”
Bodice (centre neck to dropped waist) – 14”
Skirt – 7”
Front length (centre neck to hem) – 21”
Back length (top of zip to hem) – 22”

Asking price £650 (or best offer) plus shipping.

3 Replies to Gorgeous little Celtic Yarns ruffle dress for sale, would suit 7/8 year old dancer.

re: Gorgeous little Celtic Yarns ruffle dress for sale, would suit 7/8 year old dancer.
By Murph1Premium member
On Fri Sep 23, 2011 03:33 AM
Dress still available and open to offers.
Please email irishdress1@gmail.com for more information.
re: Gorgeous little Celtic Yarns ruffle dress for sale, would suit 7/8 year old dancer.
By Toriclare
On Fri Oct 14, 2011 09:00 AM
This dress is lovely. Is there any let down room in the length at all? Many thanks.
By Murph1Premium member
On Fri Oct 14, 2011 09:20 AM
Edited by Murph1 (167396) on 2011-10-14 09:24:46 Additional info
Hi there, thank you for your interest. There is approximately an inch and a half of let down in the dress, perhaps a little more. I will be away from home this week returning next weekend. When I get back I can photograph the seems for you if that helps?
With this style it is also possible to add another ruffle for extra length. Tony and team are very accommodating at Celtic Yarns so I'm sure that could be arranged.

ReplySendWatch