Forum: Adults / 40 Something

40 Something
Old TV shows
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16415, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Sat Sep 24, 2011 01:52 PM

I'm watching The Monkees. Followed by The Partidge Family.
Which makes me silly happy!!

Talk about your old favorites!

kk~

5 Replies to Old TV shows

re: Old TV shows
By jigdancer1Premium member Comments: 15, member since Sat Sep 24, 2011
On Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 AM
As stupid as this sounds I couldn't wait for saturday night TV and the Love Boat!
By maureensiobhan Comments: 4726, member since Wed Dec 24, 2003
On Sun Sep 25, 2011 09:31 AM
Back when I was in elementary school and when I got home from school, I always watched The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, The Beverly Hillbillies, Gilligan's Island, and Batman. On Tuesday evenings, I used to watch Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley. On Saturday nights, I used to watch The Love Boat, The Odd Couple, and The Bob Newhart Show. When I was in elementary school, too, I used to watch The Lawrence Welk Show (yes, really! :D) ) on Saturday evenings. When I got into junior high school, I used to watch The Facts of LIfe and Alf. I can't remember on which weeknights Nancy Drew (starring Pamela Sue Anderson), The Hardy Boys (starring Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson-I used to have a crush on them), and Battlestar Galactica were on TV. I used to watch these shows as well. There are so many other old TV shows I could list, but it would take me forever to list all of them right now.

Speaking of Batman, I can't resist sharing this with you. I clearly remember to this day an episode in which Batman and Robin are in the batcopter ( :D ). Batman has a shark hanging on his rear end. He says "Quick, Robin! The shark repellant bat-spray!". Robin hands Batman an aerosol spray can. Batman sprays something or other on the shark, and the shark falls off of Batman's rear end and back into the water (lol!). I do remember, too, to this day some other episodes of Batman that had some really hilarious scenes in them.
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16415, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Sun Sep 25, 2011 09:37 AM
^ Lol, that scene was actually in the Batman movie they made after the series was cancelled! Love Batman! Camp classic, lol.

I used to watch Leave it to beaver after school. My favorite was the one when he got stuck inside the giant coffee cup on the biilboard.

kk~
By dnnydkns Comments: 415, member since Wed Mar 15, 2006
On Wed Oct 26, 2011 09:42 PM
Fame! Of course.
By SaidFish Comments: 67, member since Sat Nov 12, 2011
On Sun Nov 20, 2011 02:07 PM
Hello!

This is a late reply,and I'm on the wrong board since I am 21..but I love older telly shows and just had to say that I can never resist an old original episode of Fame or Tom&Jerry!:]

ReplySendWatch