Forum: General / Hip Hop / Hip Hop Photos - Misc

Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4
re: MY hip hop group!
By lala27
On Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:25 PM
See, out of all the dancing group pictures this seem more of my level! I like the songs and the style. This is what hip hop is all about and the place that ya"ll represented at was TIGHT!!! The " Hall of Fame" , how did ya'll get into something like that? I mean did you have to tryout out first..just want to know?

Great job!!
By kelsi
On Tue Mar 02, 2004 07:10 AM
hey im fromscotland too, where about are you? do you know any good hip hop dance classes etc? im looking to become a dancing instructor but havent had chance to practice!

kelsi
xxx
By Anulkamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Mar 07, 2004 03:28 PM
I wish i could see your performance live :)
By lilblkcatmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Mar 07, 2004 05:31 PM
would of loved to have seen ur performance!
i like...
By rnbwdancr
On Sun Mar 07, 2004 06:10 PM
you guys look like you're having a lot of fun! i love the costumes! they're really cute! :) oxoxo
By dancebabe007
On Thu Mar 11, 2004 06:44 PM
Ooooo that must of been soooo fun! i wish my hip hop group was that fun! u guys have great songs!
By NikkiBStyle
On Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:17 AM
cool pic..that group is huge
By luvz_87member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Mar 31, 2004 07:50 PM
Wow those are a great bunch of songs...you gusy look awesome and it looks like ur having a blast!!
By Terpischore
On Tue Apr 06, 2004 03:14 PM
great songs!
I'd love to see you guys dance! Where can I find the video? I looked for it at the hall of fame website but I couldn't find it... :(
street
By lozzi_4_pharrell
On Wed Apr 07, 2004 06:18 AM
cool! i don't know why but street is my fave dance! there is just something about it that is better then other dance's( no offence) i like other dance's but i like street the best!lolz!

**luv lozzi**
By DCrystals1
On Sat Apr 17, 2004 07:45 AM
Nice outfits
funny
By nuxy
On Mon Apr 19, 2004 08:01 AM
mmm, thats look good... i am unhappy that i could not see your group on the scene...
By ashayl
On Wed Apr 28, 2004 06:38 AM
u guys must have been great! good choice of songs by the way.
make it clap
By dancer_dude8701
On Sun May 02, 2004 09:32 PM
sean paul sings make it clap
By chitown_dancer
On Sat May 08, 2004 12:31 PM
yea them song r tight. ya'll fit is gangsta.ya'll look like ya'll wuz having fun
By Velocity305
On Sat May 15, 2004 05:28 PM
I JUST LOVE UR COSTUMES. IT LOOKS LIKE ALL OF U GUYS WERE JUST ENJOYIN URSELVES. ALL THIS JUST MAKES ME WISH I WAS THERE.
By TheAbbyTwirlsmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue May 18, 2004 07:07 PM
Cool songs, and awesome outfits...Lovin it!
--Keep on dancing
By jennynaggin
On Wed May 19, 2004 07:30 PM
way awesome outfits =D
By charlii
On Thu May 27, 2004 07:48 AM
girl, ur group look fully cool. i really wanna watch sum stuf like that. r u performin n e where soon?
By CamelToe112
On Thu May 27, 2004 08:02 AM
::sigh:: i wanna be in a hip hop class thats able to preform... everything around here is gay and just does it for their own fun... i like to show off what i know and what not. im a great dancer in hip hop even if i mostly hate the music.
By CharlieACY
On Fri May 28, 2004 01:41 AM
Damn cool... its my dream to be part of a production thing too... im so jealous! Looked like heaps of fun eh! Congrats!
By bb_dancer8701
On Mon May 31, 2004 01:19 PM
SO HOW DID YALL DO AT THE COMPETITION?
By tapping_oreo
On Sun Jun 13, 2004 04:19 PM
would you be able to send me a link to see you guys dance, i tried to find it at the hall of fame website but i couldn't...
By lildancindiva23member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 03, 2004 03:55 PM
Wow, I can't believe people are still responding too this. lol. Oreo- We didn't make the Hall of Fame, but two other hip hop dances from our studio made it. Go to Ft. Worth 2003, and watch Spears Mix and Too Smooth To Be Bad those are our younger girls and our Boys. Watch them, they're awesome!
hip hop group
By popstarz
On Mon Jul 05, 2004 08:19 AM
Great picture and great outfits!!!! We would love to have any amazing Hip Hop group come to the WADE ROBSON/POP STARZ WORKSHOP October 9th & 10th

WADE ROBSON is coming to the Pop Starz Hip Hop Workshop October 9th & 10th It is going to be amazing!!!! He is giving out scholorships too and prizes. Also there will be Brian Friedman, who is the present choreographer to Britney and Shane Sparks will be there, who is the choreographer to the movie "YOU GOT SERVED" and he also just recently choreographed the MTV Movie Awards, with Lindsay Lohan. Also the hot looking star of the movie "YOU GOT SERVED" the blond spiked hair bad boy Chris Jones will be there. There will be picture taking and autograph sessions. Pop Starz workshops are amazing!!! The best part it is in South Florida in October during Columbus Day weekend so a lot of people have off works and are off from school, so check it out at popstarzinc.com
Page:
Page 3 of 4: 1 2 3 4

ReplySendWatch