Forum: Photos

Just got back photos from Valya's last pageant & she's auditioning for tv next week
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 AM
Edited by Dream_chaser (11405) on 2011-10-13 10:47:12

I posted, accidentally, on the SO board, last time, and meant to do it here. Anyway, I just got back a bunch of stage shots from the pro photographer from her pageant. I added them to this album. I think that she did a good job. You can see the difference between my and her photos.

BTW, she has an audition for Sprout TV next Wed. Give us some good vibes!!

www.facebook.com . . .

12 Replies to Just got back photos from Valya's last pageant & she's auditioning for tv next week

re: Just got back photos from Valya's last pageant & she's auditioning for tv next week
By Tansey
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 AM
She's adorable! Good luck at the audition!
re: Just got back photos from Valya's last pageant & she's auditioning for tv next week
By DancerTonitePremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 AM
I'll send good thoughts for the audition. With doing so much, how has her health been lately? Is she better?
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 AM
Today is her last day of meds for the Lyme. She is much better but still has a night or two of poor sleep, which is a part of it, even after the fact. The dr said she can have a small does of melatonin before bed, and she sleeps well, when she does.

Having good rest, seems to be the key. We are still going to the wellness center for some homeopathic advice, though. Thanks for asking.
By DancerTonitePremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 AM
That all sounds like good news and very manageable. Awesome! She's so beautiful! Good Luck with the audition!
re: Just got back photos from Valya's last pageant & she's auditioning for tv next week (karma: 1)
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:48 AM
It's so nice and refreshing to see a beautiful little girl look like a beautiful little girl.
By tumblebugPremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:54 AM
Is the audition in BG?
By dancedeb
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:05 PM
LlamaLlamaDuck wrote:

It's so nice and refreshing to see a beautiful little girl look like a beautiful little girl.

Couldn't have said it better myself. So glad Valya is feeling better. Good Luck with audition!
By darlin_dancer
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:42 PM
dancedeb wrote:

LlamaLlamaDuck wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself. So glad Valya is feeling better. Good Luck with audition!

I was going to say I love how natural & happy she looks. I also love that she won without being glammed up & looking like a girl her age should! Congratulations & good luck on the audition!
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:48 PM
tumblebug wrote:

Is the audition in BG?

It's in Philadelphia, with the same casting company they used for the Toys R Us commercial that she was in. Again, for small parts, but it adds up.
By NDow
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 08:09 PM
Ever more beautiful. I'm so glad her health is improving. Have a great time at the TV audition, and lots of luck! I'll be thinking of you all!
By tumblebugPremium member
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 08:40 PM
Hey it's still pretty awesome! We love going to the Sprout festival and it's really neat having a fun, kids station close by. If she does book and works in BG at all, let me know! Would love to meet up for lunch or something.
On Thu Oct 13, 2011 08:58 PM
They have a festival there? Cool!

ReplySendWatch