Forum: Disco / Disco Videos

Disco Videos
videos of u6 or u8
By lj100 Comments: 366, member since Mon Sep 26, 2011
On Sun Nov 06, 2011 05:35 AM

Does anyone have any clips of u6 or u8 beginners in both fast and slow so I can show my daughter? She's doing her 1st comp at the end of the month and is a bit scared

6 Replies to videos of u6 or u8

re: videos of u6 or u8
By princessemilie5 Comments: 726, member since Sat Oct 09, 2010
On Fri Dec 09, 2011 03:22 PM
Hello. This is a video of my little girl practicing for a final spot, She had just moved into starters 2 months before this video and had also just turned six, it will give you a rough idea!! www.youtube.com . . . xxx
On Tue Dec 13, 2011 05:21 PM
Thank you so much. My wee one hasnt been to a comp yet and i dont know whats expected of her. She cant do any walkovers etc yet but she's practising really hard. Your daughter is so flexible. Wow, she's sooo good!
On Thu Dec 29, 2011 08:27 AM
Thanks hun, Emilie was the same, its suprising how quick they pick it up and although she can do walkovers etc she never gets to show them off lol :( You can only do these in spots! Im sure your little girl will do amazing, emilie cried when she first danced but is confident to get on and dance now!!

Massive good luck to your little ones first comp!!!

Love Kylie and Emilie (u8 starter) xxx
On Wed Jan 04, 2012 02:58 PM
Thanks. This might seem a silly question but do the little ones do solo spots? Her teacher hasn't mentioned them and I didn't want to ask as I thought I'd sound stupid if I asked. I really don't think aimee would dance all on her own with everyone looking at her
On Wed Jan 04, 2012 03:21 PM
No dont worry they dont really do spots unless there champs! Emilie was only learning this solo spot for a big weekend comp which may allow the little finalists to do spots aswell!!

Im sure your teacher wouldnt think your stupid by asking lol....i was the same when your new to freestyle it all sounds so confusing lol..took me months and months to understand the loss of lives lol

youll get the hang of it...just enjoy it because its a very addictive hobby!!!

xxx
On Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 AM
i understand the loss of lives but only after reading the adfp website for hours!! Lol! Thank god they dont do solo spots as my wee one would probably just stand there and cry. She'll be fine dancing once she gets on the floor but she's such a scaredy cat and she's scared that everyone will laugh at her. Your wee girl's doing fab. Hope she gets to inters soon. x x x

ReplySendWatch