Forum: Arts / Pets

My Foxy :(
By DanceDynamicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Nov 30, 2011 02:35 PM

Foxy, my 3 year old pomeranian has run away. My husband and I had to give our Foxy to our close friends(For a few months)until we got settled and could afford to feed her better. So our friend's are coming down this weekend, and I asked them to bring her so we could see her etc. I got no answer, this was a few days ago. My husband gets a text at work today saying she ran away.

It's totally breaking my heart, I love my baby girl more than anything. So if yall could say a prayer or send some love her way so she finds her way home or THEY find her, I would apperciate it.

On top of that, it's REALLY upsetting/stressing me out, and that's really not good for a pregnant DanceDynamic.

Love yall,
DanceDynamic

5 Replies to My Foxy :(

re: My Foxy :(
By kandykanePremium member
On Wed Nov 30, 2011 04:16 PM
awww... Poor girl. And poor Foxy, too. :( A beloved puppy (coincidentally also named Foxy) that I used to own died when I was pregnant with my first child. It was really hard. Pregnancy really does make it harder. Everything just feels more intense.

I hope she finds her way back. Check with animal control and local shelters, too.

hugs, kk~
On Wed Nov 30, 2011 04:24 PM
Yeah, Foxy and I were really close. She helped me through a lot. I'm going to tell my friends, if I don't kill them first, to check those type of places. They're in Oklahoma :(

love,
DanceDynamic
By ballerinatwirler
On Wed Nov 30, 2011 09:05 PM
I wondering if maybe your friend didn't lose her and maybe they love her so much they are trying to steal her? I think it just sounds shady. I would want to kill your friend if I were you. I couldn't imagine losing my baby ( my little doggy).

Hugs!

I hope you find something out please keep us updated!
re: My Foxy :( (karma: 1)
By Nyssasisticmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Nov 30, 2011 09:17 PM
Oh no! Foxy was such a good puppy too :( Evie still asks where "puppy" is sometimes. I'm sorry!
On Wed Nov 30, 2011 09:25 PM
Ballerina-I pretty much told my Hubby he would have to talk to them, because I would kill them if I did the talking. It actually seems kinda shady to me too, cause she has NEVER run away before. She likes to be around the people she knows. It's really weird.I hope nothing ever happens to your baby :( And I WILL keep yall updated. Still going crazy and bawling over here.

Nyssa-Evie and Foxy were good buddies, it was really cute. She really IS a good puppy, I hope to God we get her back :(

love,
DanceDynamic

ReplySendWatch