Forum: Welcome

New Teacher on this Site
By LaniMae2010
On Fri Dec 09, 2011 01:48 PM

Hello All!
I have loved this site forever, and now that I am a teacher I've decided it's time to create an account. I've been teaching dance for years at my home studio, but now that I've moved, I'm teaching at a new studio. Currently, I am doing advanced and begging ballet, and will start intermediate ballet and tap in the Spring. I am hoping to gain some knowledge from all the wonderful people on this site, and gain some friends who love dance as much as I do! Hoping someone can give me some hints on how to get started with this website!
Thanks to anyone who can help!
Lani :)

6 Replies to New Teacher on this Site

re: New Teacher on this Site
By GetRhythmmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Dec 09, 2011 01:55 PM
Welcome! :)

By RosePremium member
On Fri Dec 09, 2011 03:05 PM
Edited by lidwina (172256) on 2011-12-09 15:06:06
Welcome LaniMae!

(O Snotty, if you start with videos like these, how can we ever get over them with a beter 'welcome'? You put the bar too high :(.)
By hummingbird
On Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 PM
Hi there and welcome to DDN, if you have any questions just ask away, we can answer most of them :)
By dancedeb
On Sat Dec 10, 2011 01:53 AM
As lidwina said, I can't compete with snot85's Welcome, but so glad to see you on the Teachers Boards. I hope you will enjoy and benefit from this site as much as I have the past few years. It's a great place to share the joys and frustrations of our profession. So...Welcome Aboard!
By misstonyaa
On Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:49 PM
I'm also in the same boat.... i check out the site all the time but just became member recently. this site is great!
By Triskitmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 PM
Welcome! :)

ReplySendWatch