Christmas Pics
By trfrancis
On 12/15/2011 21:31:51
Just wanted to share a few professional Christmas Pics of my lil man. No more baby (tear). This evening was the Christmas Show at his Day Care. They had to deal with children from ages 18 months through Grade 6. A couple of parents didn't have the right stuff for their children, etc -boy was I feeling the Director's stress. It was great to sit in the audience and enjoy the show rather than being behind the scenes. Joseph did so well, he did not cry (it helped that we all - me, hubby, my parents and one of my sister-in-laws and my nephew) sat in the back so he wouldn't see us). He did his thing. His class performed two songs. His group did the Draedel song and there was one point where they had to keep turning around in circles like a spinning Draedel. Whenever one of the teachers prompted him, he turned. He did very well. One of the assistant teachers said that he probably was the best dancer in his group! (I know he's only 21 months, but it's a start - LOL). Only thing that sucked was that the parents started standing up and my husband was trying to take pics with his phone b/c I forgot to give him my camera. LOL
re: Christmas Pics
By i_am_me
On 12/15/2011 21:43:18
He is still just ridiculously adorable!
By vfdt
On 12/15/2011 22:37:29
After your family picture, I like the last shot the best - Joseph looks like he's saying: "Are all of these presents for me?"
By Rose
On 12/16/2011 07:00:18
You have a great looking family!
By trfrancis
On 12/16/2011 08:45:06
Thanks ladies!

© 2022 - www.dance.net -- 01/25/2022 05:12:45