Forum: Arts / Artwork

Artwork
Romeo and Juliet pieces
By xox_Julia_xoxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 247, member since Sat Nov 08, 2008
On Tue Dec 20, 2011 05:18 PM

Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted any drawings, and I think it's time to break the drought. These are just three of my recent drawings. They were done as a set of eight for an English assignment at school on Romeo and Juliet. The scanner killed them a fair bit, so they don't look too great on the computer, but I thought it'd be nice to show them. Enjoy! And critique is welcome, but keep in mind I had a due date and these ended up being quite rushed! :) Thanks.

4 Replies to Romeo and Juliet pieces

re: Romeo and Juliet pieces
By xox_Julia_xoxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 247, member since Sat Nov 08, 2008
On Tue Dec 20, 2011 05:38 PM
I don't think that last one uploaded, so I'm having another go!
By SoloJazzDancer Comments: 21529, member since Wed Jun 30, 2004
On Tue Jan 10, 2012 07:11 PM
I love the eye! It looks real, not like a drawing.

I also like the rose. I was never good at drawing flowers.

The last one is okay. It's better than I could do but I like the other 2 better. Even though they are rushed, they are way better than I could do w/4 years of art in high school and getting exempt from my art exam one year. Great job!
By Martha_Cecillemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1128, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 AM
I like the last one best...the other ones are beautiful, too. But the third one is more unique :)
By RosinDancer Comments: 25, member since Mon Jan 24, 2011
On Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:18 AM
I also love the third one! I hear the characters voices when I read the writting!

ReplySendWatch