Forum: Arts / Humor PG-13

Humor PG-13
How people think (karma: 1)
By Dream_chaserPremium member Comments: 25854, member since Thu Jul 26, 2001
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 04:13 PM

Close analysis of this photograph reveals much about how people think.

Young men will see a picture of a woman with a nice ass, but only the most observant of them will notice that she is crossing a street. The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong. To older men, she appears to be a woman with a nice ass, probably on her way to work. Perverts will imagine her naked. Wiser men will credit the presence of mind of the photographer to have taken the photo, and be grateful that he shared it with them. Half of the women will think that this is an ordinary woman, who should not have left home dressed like that. The other half will think she is pretty slutty, but will also wonder where she bought the blouse. Older women will imagine the misery that the woman's ass will cause her when she is 50. But only children, the extremely intelligent and the celibate will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog.

19 Replies to How people think

re: How people think
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 05:14 PM
Look again: The dog's paws could not be that long. This is an edited photo composite to say the least.

My first thought was that she is going to burst out of those clothes any moment. My second is that so much fabric tension must be painful.
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 05:20 PM
schuhplattler wrote:

Look again: The dog's paws could not be that long. This is an edited photo composite to say the least.

My first thought was that she is going to burst out of those clothes any moment. My second is that so much fabric tension must be painful.

I am sure, but still, I did not notice the dog!! LOL
By YumYumDoughnutPremium member Comments: 8688, member since Sat Jul 10, 2004
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 05:26 PM
Here is my thought process
1. I wonder where she bought that top, I really want it.
2. The other woman crossing the street looks a bit rough.
3. I wonder what shoes she has on to complete the outfit.
4. WTF is that....wait is that a dog? WHAT?!!?
By schuhplattlerPremium member Comments: 3037, member since Sat Dec 23, 2006
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 05:28 PM
Edited by schuhplattler (172013) on 2012-01-23 17:56:56
Where's Waldo?

Or maybe I should ask, "Where would you place Waldo?"
By UberGoobermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6414, member since Sat May 15, 2004
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 08:35 PM
My thoughts: "I bet Dream_chaser is posting this to harp on the woman's outfit, but it doesn't seem that bad to me. At least she is covered. But who wears all white? Is there a blatant thong showing? Hmm...I suppose. Still not bad. Ok...onto her actual post."
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 08:48 PM
Nope, just posted it because I thought that it was interesting. Coming from New York, originally, I see all types of outfits but don't care the least. It was the part about our perception that I thought was interesting. I will assume that you are teasing, yes? ;)
By UberGoobermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6414, member since Sat May 15, 2004
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 08:49 PM
Oh yes. Note that I made no mention of Chauffeur Puppy.
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 08:51 PM
He can't be a chauffeur! No cap or limo.
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3627, member since Fri Oct 10, 2008
On Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:17 PM
My first thought was "Could that possibly be the new extremely-high-waisted plus hugely-bell-bottomed pants I've heard about that are supposed to be the new style? If so, it really is awful."

Then I realized that the high waist piece was separate, some sort of girdle-type addition. But I still hoped this isn't indicative of the new style.

No, I did not notice the dog.
By Martha_Cecillemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1128, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:31 AM

I was wondering how she does her hair, I admire women who can put their hair together with a few sticks :)

and then I searched for the fail in this picture...very long and very hard...and even after I read that I had to search for a dog, it was hard to notice that dark shape as a dog.

But even though I have bad eyes ^^ it's funny and it reminds me of this "what way is the bus driving"-picture.
Maybe you already know it, but it's really funny and totally logic. So do you know which way the bus is going?
90% of americas pre-schooler can answer this question correctly!
By vista5Premium member Comments: 1211, member since Mon May 07, 2007
On Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 AM
First thing I noticed was at least no panty line! (I have panty line phobia!) I couldn't tell it was a dog in there either - even after I was trying to see it. Maybe I needed to make the photo larger.

The bus, hmmm.... forward? hahaha! (no wait, reverse. no, forward!)
By kandykanePremium member Comments: 16415, member since Mon May 01, 2006
On Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 AM
First thing I noticed was the crosswalk. Then the taxi and license plates seem like foriegn models, so I got kind of an 'Abby Road' vibe. Then I noticed the outfit and rear view thought "I really hope she's not going to work in an office dressed like that". Never saw the photoshopped dog.

kk~
re: How people think (karma: 1)
By cheerspirit Comments: 3843, member since Thu Apr 29, 2004
On Thu Jan 26, 2012 08:25 PM
Am I the only one who saw the picture and thought "WHOA, that's a big butt!"? Lol, like I'm one to talk... ;)
By toroandbruinmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3627, member since Fri Oct 10, 2008
On Thu Jan 26, 2012 09:37 PM
Edited by toroandbruin (202876) on 2012-01-26 21:38:15
The direction of the bus depends on where you are located. You can't see the doors (on the other side) and even if you could it wouldn't help if there were two of them (front and rear) drawn as simple rectangles with no clue as to the direction in which they open. If you are across from the bus on a 2-way street, (looking at the window side) in England it is going to the right. If you are across from it on a 2-way street in the US it is going to the left. If it is on a one-way street anywhere, who knows?
By vista5Premium member Comments: 1211, member since Mon May 07, 2007
On Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:09 PM
Edited by vista5 (178705) on 2012-01-27 22:11:44 spelling.
cheerspirit wrote:

Am I the only one who saw the picture and thought "WHOA, that's a big butt!"? Lol, like I'm one to talk... ;)

Okay, busted. First I thought 'whoa, big butt! 'Then I thought, 'well, no panty line!'

Third look I realized there is quite a thong line!!!
By Reidfidleirmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3478, member since Sun Sep 28, 2003
On Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:55 AM
I saw all of those things that you pointed out. Including the dog right away. I'm a pretty observant person. ALso noticed the woman's face coming towards her. Once I saw the dog, I said, ok perhaps this is a photoshopped picture, because that derrier is quite buoyant haha. Maybe it was just "enhanced."
In any case, nobody should be out in public dressed like that! That's gross.
However, if she had a couple more layers underneath, and the pants were not as tight, maybe.
By pokomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9026, member since Sun Oct 31, 2004
On Sun Feb 26, 2012 02:45 AM
I thought:

Woah. What an ass.
That is a hideou outfit.
Who actually wears flares?
By LoriCook Comments: 1762, member since Mon Aug 17, 2009
On Sun Feb 26, 2012 02:57 AM
I am wondering what her hip to waist ratio is an thinking she is not at risk for diabetes. Lucky little pear.
By mandakp Comments: 566, member since Fri Aug 05, 2011
On Sun Feb 26, 2012 03:17 AM
The first thing I thought was 'woah, ass!'

I think I might be a horrible person...

ReplySendWatch